1/23/13

A View From Beyond

In the book "Another Part of Me - An Extraordinary Tale of Twin Souls" I explain how at times I would catch glimpses of Michael Jackson when he was living.  Sometimes he would be sitting on a plane, one time he was standing up for a wedding.  It seemed as if we could "tune into" one another very easily.

I don't recall reading anything about Sri Aurobindo and Mother that spoke about their relationship after Sri passed on.  Matter of fact, I would be very interested in hearing from other twins that have had their twin pass before them.  For me it has been interesting.  Enough for another book! However, the most interesting part so far has been that I continue to get glimpses of where he is - yes, even in the after life.

The last time I saw him he was by a castle speaking with Princess Diana.  I have a friend who has had constant dreams of him and she always sees him by a castle as well and many times with Jesus.  Recently she asked me to paint a picture for her of what it looked like, so I included the people that Michael has been with and that he has mentioned to me that he has seen.  James Brown, Whitney Houston, Princess Diana, Elizabeth Taylor, Gandhi, Jesus and many children.  Specific input from him on the painting included the chair with the number 7 and painting it that particular color blue and that he and Elizabeth be in white.  I don't mind telling you I was under quite a bit of pressure when painting them. . with the subjects themselves giving their input I was deathly afraid of messing up Michael's dear friend "Elizabeth's" face. :0

A few years ago I was told by a psychic that I may even "prove" life after death.  If that's possible, then so be it. But in the mean time, if anyone would like to share this photo of the painting, please feel free to do so.  It might be nice to have a visual of something beyond what we normally see and give comfort to those who may still be grieving not knowing where Michael is. . . he is well. :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any thoughts on the sailboat, the sign on the lawn and what looks like a butterfly?

Thanks
mml

ElevenSeven said...

Thank you for your comment. As the artist I have thoughts about all of these things. The sailboat is something from Peter Pan and also represents the world of thought - creating from thought. The sign on the lawn says "Welcome Home" although the original thought was to have it say Welcome Sandy Hook Elementary students - I changed it, but MJ did help with the children in the incident . . . . and finally the butterfly . . transformation through love (pink) :)

Anonymous said...

I often wonder about Michael on the otherside. Could he be like a kind of guide if he is assisting children?.

Thanks

Emmy.

Anonymous said...

Wow and the time you posted this happened to be exactly 7:07 a.m., with the number 7 on your painting and 7 being very important to you and Michael! :) Which reminds me, do you believe in numerology Debbie? And like if someone keeps seeing certain numbers all the time then they're messages from the other side or from angels? I keep seeing number 44 very often but I'm not sure what it means but I'm sure it has some meaning. :)


-Riikka

ElevenSeven said...

Hi Rikka,
Yes I believe in numerology very much. When you begin to notice the syncronicities in your life dates, times, all kinds of numbers will come into play. I have once heard that God himself is the great mathmetician. There is divine order in all things and the more you pay attention to the finely tuned instrument of the source that permeates and is all things, the more miraculous you will find all of life.
I noticed the time when I posted it. If you go back through some other posts you'll notice the same.
For instance I had no idea until I looked back that the blog was started on something like 9/11/11 where the 11 11 is the opening of the doorway. Doreen Virtue has a nice book on Angel Numbers out, but I do believe there is meaning in them all.

Thanks for your questions and visit to the blog! :)

ElevenSeven said...

Hi Emmy,
That's a good point. Could be, but I do know he has not only assisted children but both children and adults in Africa as well. Some spirit guides seem to stick with one person (or so I think) Michael seems to be all over, not just in one place but where ever he is needed. It's heart warming really to know that - he is still serving and helping on the other side and I think that makes him happy.
Thank you for your question :)