1/11/13

A Merging Consciousness

Every morning I write I wait to be inspired by Michael or the Brotherhood.  This morning I wanted to recall a note that Michael had written and signed.  It referred to consciousness and as I looked for it I ran across a site called MJJ-777 (www.mj-777.com) The author, I believe her name is "Seven Bowie", wrote a beautiful article entitled  "Falling Through".  In it she expressed her feelings when Michael passed and more importantly, she bravely shared a conversation she had with Michael AFTER he passed.

The way she describes this conversation is the way I conversed with Michael for my entire life.  I DO believe Michael has spoken with many people since his passing.  Are all the contacts real?  Who knows.  Only the ones who receive it can actually be the one's to determine that.  However, Michael always had something to teach in his heart.  The words that "Seven" echoed in their conversation were the same that I have heard time and time again.  Simply put we must realize we are one and make this lifetime count through deeds of kindness, words of praise and love towards our brothers and sisters.

So how does this "talking to Michael" happen.  Sometimes you can liken it to speaking to him like a medium speaks to someone who has passed, but with Michael, I feel it is a little different than that.

Our merging consciousness relates to obtaining a higher consciousness.  One that Michael strived for his entire life.  This higher consciousness is the consciousness that is shared with everyone's higher self.  If you are in contact with that, then you will most likely be able to easily contact him.  Just a mere thought of love, his memory or prayers that are sent to him are heard and received faster than a bolt of lightening.  He hears, he sees, and he cares about what people are doing for him, saying about him, and how they STILL pray for him.  I hear him express a heartfelt "THANK YOU" to all those who continue to bless our consciousness with their kindness.  And, I personally thank MJJ-777 for a wonderfully written web page that I have found uplifting, honest, and one that inspires unity of all people.

It was her page that I finally found the note that Michael had written.  Here are the words:

"I truly love all of you.  I am recording tonight for all of you.  You are my true inspiration forever. I am living for you and the children.  Be alive, be free, feel consciousness, subconscious being God.  I love you Michael and family."

Perhaps this is the reason some still hear from him.  

No comments: