1/31/12

Energy Patterns and Reincarnation

In one of the previous posts, I mentioned past lives.  There is a post that references similarities between Mozart and Michael Jackson.  It's also in that post that it mentions my past life and how they correspond to our present lives and situations.

If you've ever considered past lives, you may have wondered what the significance of them might be. Perhaps part of the journey through them is to get through our karma (the law of cause and effect) and get back to our true God selves.  I've heard many people speak about karma, past lives, getting to the source and many avenues to get there.  I don't believe, however, that it was ever intended for us to just sit around waiting for our "karma" to happen.

I think Michael had said, or perhaps it was St Germain, who referred to the fact that although most people know about karma, few actually understand it.  If I say karma is when I hurt you and then the next time around you will hurt me, there may be truth to that, but it doesn't encompass the entirety of what karma is; or by the true definition of what "the wheel" of karma entails.

When we began to look at our man in the mirror, in the Man in the Mirror project, we started to notice patterns within ourselves.  Those patterns are most often brought through with us through our past lives.  In yogic philosophy some believe that the soul is "energetically" drawn to those people and situations that will most "resonate" with the frequency the soul needs to be at in order for it to be put in another similar life situation to be able to give that soul an opportunity to "transcend the wheel" or release itself from it's karma.

For instance, Michael had a life as Mozart in a past life.  His life was very similar that time around as it was this time.  His father in both lifetimes managed him.  This lifetime, however, he broke the wheel of karma by making an independent choice of becoming his own manager.  That karma was released and Michael began his journey into becoming a "God free" being, independent of the prior pattern of oppression.

It's those "patterns" of energy that need to be tapped into in order for us to not only release our personal karma, but to also release the planetary karma.  Becoming conscious of both could truly heal the world.

7 comments:

Aisha said...

“I am tired of injustice” is the opening to one of my songs on my last album, called Scream. That's the first line I say ... because I wanted people to know about that ... and I DON’T BELIEVE IN KARMA. I think that is a BUNCH OF CRAP, because so many mean - spirited, evil people are on top of the world and doing well and people love them, no matter how evil they are...Well, I'm sorry, it's crap. KARMA IS A THEORY LIKE ANY OTHER THEORY THAT SOME HUMAN MADE UP.

MICHAEL JACKSON
Excerpted from "The Michael Jackson Tapes"

I think his statement is clear about what he really believed and believes. You should seek for the truth before letting yourself believe any voices or spirits who are pretending be Michael Jackson. They are not.

ElevenSeven said...

mmmm. . . I wrote this. I dont think I put anywhere on here by Michael Jackson. Thank for your input though. That statement say a lot about what humans make up.

Aisha said...

You’re twisting things. I know you wrote that but you speak about your “twin soul relationship” with Michael as he would be aware of it too. Remember his beliefs are far different than yours in some ways including that karma theory.

If he was (as you say) aware of the connection he had with you back then then he would have believed in the karma theory too. But he doesn't.

Like it or not the TAPES are a FACT. Rabbi Shmuley printed all the words Michael Jackson said on them. That statement was not made up as you say, but I am starting to believe that you are that kind of person who would deny true facts only to protect their beliefs.

ElevenSeven said...

You are making a lot of assumptions here. Michael was talking about his unjust treatment, thats why he said it was a bunch of crap. Its ten years later and I would NEVER deny the truth. Obviously my presence and connection with him make you feel uncomfortable. Perhaps you should question the kind of person you are and what beliefs your are protecting. I have nothing to hide.

Aisha said...

;)You are funny. Trust me "your presence and connection" with "him" doesn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. I don't have any reasons for that. I was simply trying to get you connected to the truth, but I see you can't handle that. Have a nice day!

ElevenSeven said...

If you are looking for the truth maybe you should check out Rabbi Shmuley's background and his reasoning for taping Michael and selling his books, or why Michael had nothing more to do with him after he walked off with the money that was supposed to be used for Heal the Kids Foundation. Don't get me wrong, I don't dispute what was said on tape, but many things can be taken out of context.

Anonymous said...

I blog odten ɑnd I truly thank ʏou foг your content.
This article ɦas truly peaked my іnterest. Ι am gߋing
to bookmark yօur site andd ҡeep checking fοr new details аbout оnce a week.
Ι subscribed tߋ ʏour RSS feed too.

Mƴ weblog; engangsbeløb