1/29/12

Michael Jackson on frequencies and divine love

I just had a question about where Michael was in the spirit realm and had to ask him.  He told me he was in the fifth dimension with a third dimensional  frequency.  Michael then gave me the following in an explanation to post:

"Third dimensional frequency is the rate at which a vibrational field resonates at within a specific level.  We are all spiritual beings and every one of us vibrate at a "frequency" or vibration.  When you die, you take that with you.  Although your body has it's own frequency, your spirit and thoughts also have a frequency.  The more hatred, or bad thoughts you have the denser the vibration.  The more love and compassion you have, the higher the vibration or frequency.  When I wrote "I'm the light of the world" in This is It, that's exactly what I meant.  I felt light, and high on life.  Like there was nothing beyond me, that everything was a part of me and I was a part of it.  Love in it's highest vibration is divine and that's truly what we should all strive to be at.  Divine love is different than people love.  Divine love accepts everything and everybody for who and what they are.  Allowing for mistakes, allowing for indifferences and allowing for other opinions on things.  It is the love of all and what I hoped to convey through my music."

** "This Is It" is a song co-written by American pop star and musician Michael Jackson and singer-songwriter Paul Anka. The song was recorded by the former and featured as a track on the album, This Is It (2009), which accompanies the 2009 concert documentaryMichael Jackson's This Is It

source:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_It_(Michael_Jackson_song)