1/10/12

Success On Your Journey


"Today I want to wish you success on your journey.  This has been fun.  Re-assuring in a way.  I hope that you have been able to notice some patterns in your life that have made you realize what it is that you've been doing. In healing the children and healing our planet, it's important to remember that we all play a part individually.  All of us have issues we need to deal with on a daily basis and we all see things differently.  Being mindful that what you yourself set into motion has an effect on our children is a big part.  Our children, and I do say OUR children, play a huge part of the history of this planet.  It is important for them to be nurtured and loved in a way that will allow them to nurture and love themselves, the planet and the future children who will care for our world. 


I hope you realized that we aren't perfect beings.  I hope you realized the part you play in the destruction and the construction of your life.  For now we will leave it at this.  You've made headway with citing some very specific things.  Now the work is yours.  And, it is work.  Every day you have to be mindful of what you are thinking and doing.  Most likely it's repeating patterns, suppressing emotions, that cause you to do the most unconscious things.  When you find yourself asking yourself why you do something, come back and take a look at the steps again.  This is why and this is how you can begin healing but the work itself, the responsibility for it has to come from none other than you.

It's been a joy and pleasure to be here with you.  But time beacons and I have to part ways.  There is no one more dear to me than you and I mean it.  You all mean the world to me.  My life has ended however, at least the one I had on earth.  I now realize that as long as I prolong this, you all prolong my death and suffering as well.

I want you to know how much it has meant to me, the thoughts and prayers you have sent and felt in your hearts.  Its time that helps us move on in our lives.  It's that time now when Debbie and I will come together in a way that we never have before.  We have work a head of us to do.  This work will entail a great deal of dedication on our parts.  Unfortunately, we won't have time to do what we have been here, but I promise you we will be back.  Our future holds something in store for everyone.  Although it has been expressed that many of you have wanted our identities to remain secret, it simply cannot be.  Debbie will be surfacing.  Whether she likes it or not, the wheels are already in  motion.  The public scrutiny will be upon her and I hope that you will be kind.  Let's face it, not many people were that kind to me.  But I will be behind her.  It's important to remember that you all play a part in the future of our world.  Please, please, be kind to one another.  I wish you the best.  Lovingly, Michael"
________________________________________________________________________________

I have to post what is given.  That's our agreement.  I don't know what he is speaking about, but if it's anything like what he's previously given, I'm sure that time will tell.

I have to tell you this came today as a total surprise.  I expected him to say he was moving on after he started.  I do know that there will be work, I've always known, just not specifically what.  When that time comes and it is revealed, and when prompted I'll post it.  I hope that if anything does come out it is understood.  Remembering that we are spiritual beings first, and not just people in the flesh.  . . .  Best :)

No comments: