3/1/15

Twin Flame Notes: Fusion

Sometimes this blog is like my twin flame journal.  I like to write about what I experience as it happens so I don't forget, but more importantly, that when I publish it as a fresh memory, it might help others traversing the path as well.

This post has to do with fusion.  As time progresses it seems the inner workings of being connected to a flame become more fused together.  I'm using that word today because that's the word I was given for some of my most recent experiences.  When my flame was in the body I called the times we connected to each other together times; almost as if I could literally feel half his body inside of mine. When he passed, it seemed to become more complete.  Closer, and as if a full body of another was placed inside of yours emitting a feeling of total bliss and wholeness.

I always think this is the end.  That death would end our journey here on earth, or that feeling whole would end the feeling of being complete.  None of that has ended. Matter of fact, I'm very convinced at this time that we continue to join in wholeness ever spiraling to higher and higher vibration.

I took some time today to look for information on twin flame "fusion" and have not found anything about what I experienced.  For the last month or so I've been getting visions of other lives that Michael has had in other dimensions? I placed a question mark there because I'm not sure I understand it completely, but that's what Michael has told me about some of the glimpses I've been receiving.

Since then, the comings together have been not only been in wholeness, but in wholeness expanded.  It feels like every cell of you is vibrating very quickly and it makes you feel very light and free.  When what I was told was "fusion" took place, the experience was like feeling every atom in your body vibrating and feeling those atoms so full of light and love you just know they're going to explode.  It's not scary, but very exhilarating.  This fusion eventually has those atoms burst with love and light and I could feel the energy vibrating higher literally popping like cells bursting above my head and into the consciousness itself.

In summary, it seems this state of fusion is that which is creating the third vibratory level of light and love. Possibly beginning on the spiritual planes and being brought back through the body. What I saw reminded me of a scene from the movie Lucy, quite literally.  So I'm posting a video below to add to this post.  It's not the mind or brain that takes us to these levels. It starts in the mind, but the result is in consciousness itself.  With a full knowing a knowledge that there is no time that separates us.  All time is literally one.


** As a side note, I don't feel any smarter or have any superpowers . . yet.  Although that might be pretty cool if that did happen!



No comments: