2/27/15

Twin Flames and Some Quotes From Some Readers

Sometimes I get notes from readers of the blog that have begun their journey back home.  They are traversing the path back to their twin flame and as they do, I've found their notes to be both inspiring and heartwarming.  Sometimes they have led to posts on this blog.  Today I'd like to quote a few recent ones that were said so eloquently I just had to share them.  These will remain anonymous, but I do want to thank the people who sent them to me.  I hope you don't mind that I share your wisdom.

One reader I met several years ago.  She has a flame, questioned the relationship, questioned her state of mind and like many people, was afraid to tell anyone.  Twin relationships are relationships of the soul.  They are an internal path for the soul to be reunited in divine love.  Although these relationships are not yet part of what's deemed "normal" in society, they have been around for thousands of years.  They are in our history books, in the bible, and in many religious and spiritual literature as well as many traditions that have been handed down through the ages.  Just because someone may have not been told about them or know about them, doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Even now as I look around the world I see the words on our world currency all relating to one thing: God.  Statements like "In God We Trust" are written even across the dollar bill here in the United States.  When someone takes the stand in a trial, they are asked “Do you swear that the evidence you shall give shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?”  Statements like these, even in our government systems, should lead us to believe that even the governments recognize a higher power present and active in our world.  A higher power that even the courts evidently believe in.

Although those beliefs seem to be just an undercurrent, one that is not commonly acted on, the evidence in the world still suggests that it is indeed there.  A spiritual reality that governs the conscious minds and inner workings of all people.  Those inner workings are the seeds that govern our lives and the same seeds we can transcend ourselves to unite with our flames and begin to heal the world as a whole.

This is the role of the flame relationships.  Ever spiraling back to wholeness, we take with us all that is love.  Flames are the catalyst for our new age.  United flames will be the forerunners for human history itself.  Elevating the consciousness within themselves, each other, and in turn the flames that follow.  This domino effect can and will gain momentum during the next century.

These are some of the quotes I wished to share.  Now more commonplace, flames understand what's necessary for their own growth to become whole themselves, before true realization and unification with a flame can be obtained.

"The twin relationship, work that needs to be done within each twin and for the world has to be the inner child. Until we evolve into a loving consciousness that honors children, our world will remain in jeopardy."

"looking at a tree and watching the tomtits picking from the stringed peanuts, and my plants who start to bloom, sometimes I just think there must be this gigantic child be hidden inside me, my life is an almost constant state of wonder and happiness"

"That does make sense because when your busy and your connected to someone, it's real easy to ignore the connection. So if both of the twins or one of the twins are scared of the connection or doesn't want to deal with it for some reason, they have the ability to shut if off, Which Lee and Sherry call the "switch."

"I am so afraid to trust what I feel. I keep thinking that it's all in my head."

"This connection has really been intense for the past 4 days. She must be really missing and thinking about me. I can feel the tug on my heart chakra"

In summary, we have to realize that for the past decades the world has placed a great deal of importance on intellect and science.  It's not wrong, but it has replaced the value we have placed on who we are as a human species.  We not only have a mind, we have a spiritual body and a feeling body.  I like to maintain the concept that science has not proven love, but we have all felt love and know that it exists.  Don't ever be afraid to trust what you feel.

Here is one of my favorite videos regarding that stages of flame relationships.  In this day and age it is a difficult path.  However, I do believe if you are given the guidance and knowledge you need, it will make that path that much easier.  This video is a great tool.



No comments: