2/3/15

For My Twin Flame Readers - The Eyes Have It

I just received a text from Becky.  Becky is the mother of Matt whom I wrote about on this blog.  He has passed onto the other side and Becky and I have connected.  She feels him around and is happy to know he is having so much fun on the other side with Robin Williams.  I didn't know Matt liked Robin until I spoke with Becky, but I've definitely seen them together hanging out on the other side having fun!

Becky's told me about a great twin flame movie, I have yet to see it.  It looks very good and was released in 2014.  The movie is called "I Origins".  I've posted the movie trailer below for you to take a look.  I like the trailer and am interested in this particular movie because it makes reference to the gap between our spirituality and science.  Although we are beginning to close that gap, a majority of people still don't believe in things that aren't scientifically proven.  I'll put it this way, man may not be equipped to scientifically prove everything...yet.  There are things in our universe that are constant, but have been hidden for many years.

Take a look at the movie clip.  You'll notice some similarities even with the covers of some of Michael Jackson's albums.  The eyes are said to be the windows of the soul.  So I've posted a few of Michael's covers below the clip.

You'll also hear about the synchronicity of 11:11 in the clip.

Thank you Becky for sharing!






UK Promo for Dangerous
In the Closet


Blue Eye

This one was just for fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing so many people started seeing the numbers 11.11 after Michael died

Anonymous said...

that trailer gave me goosebumps have to see it! thanks you again! ♥

Anonymous said...

I saw the movie, it blew my mind away!