2/23/15

Some Personal Words on Michael Jacksons Murder




The true measure of a man is not in what he says, but what he does.  If you have truth it is your duty to believe and have faith enough in humanity to tell it.  If everyone cowers and nothing is said, we all lose.  Evil wins and the world will become darker, with less and less light willing to take a stand.

The battle between good and evil isn't a new one.  For ages this planet has undergone battles between states, churches, in the name of religion and even now with terrorism. Everyone has their own ideas about what should be right, yet we still are all on this planet together.  We all still have to live in this world.  It's simply up to us when we think about what kind of world we are creating.  Our silence for injustice allows humanity to pay the ultimate penalty.  If we all took this stand, there would have never been the likes of people like Gandhi, Martin Luther King, or a politically incorrect Abraham Lincoln when he took a stand against slavery.

Change does not come easy, nor does justice at times.  There are times we will win and times we will lose.  But if I've learned anything from my friends on the other side, it's that they have been constant in their care of me.  When I look to the conspiracy of Michael's murder, I realize I have to make a choice.  I can try to be like everyone else or I can try and be like the masters who have stood by my side through thick and thin.  I have accepted the fact that I'm not like everyone else.  This choice is easy for me, matter of fact it's without question.  There is no choice in this situation.  It's simply something that must be done.

Although I realize coming out as Michael Jackson's "Twin Soul" doesn't sit well with many people and makes them uncomfortable, I can't say I apologize.  I have had this experience all of my life and it still continues.  That's something I don't take lightly and given the opportunity for what the experience really has been, I doubt that many people would be willing to take my place.  As uncomfortable as it has made many people, it's the truth.  It's in that truth that we have brought the details to light regarding Michaels' murder.  I'm not in the Michael Jackson community forums because I'm not a Michael Jackson fan.  I came out with this story to offer the truth about his murder.

This is personal for me, and my loyalty to Michael and my spiritual guides will continue.  As I've posted previously, The Estate of Michael Jackson has removed the angel scenes from the You Are Not Alone video.  This video and the angel scenes hold prominence for us.  I'd like them put back in.

This world is not what it has been made out to be.  We are spiritual beings and many people know that.  Yet living in a world where people truly believe that is sometimes different.  These angel scenes were not taken out by accident.  I'm well aware that the Estate of Michael Jackson knows who I am. John Branca has stated he will deal with Tohme Tohme personally and at the same time I've seen John McClain asking God for forgiveness for his part in this entire ordeal.  I do believe things can be set straight, or I wouldn't be writing this.  I'm asking for things to be set straight.

I've been told that it was the Estate of Michael Jackson that put Tohme Tohme up to what he did.  If you've read the book, you'll realize Tohme Tohme was the middle man in all the deals between Colony Capital, the Estate of Michael Jackson and AEG Live.  The catalog and assets Michael Jackson maintained didn't go away all by themselves without direction and the home Michael wanted in Vegas was not as secret as some people would like it to be.  Michael asked how I'd feel about living in Vegas.  He was making plans for his future.

That's what makes this personal for me.  I'm sorry if some people simply don't understand, but that's what it is.  Life continues beyond the veil and for me I've had to endure both places living here.  I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm looking for justice.

This whole ordeal has taken some time.  Just recently Michael has begun to offer details of how he was treated and you might want to know he does want this known.  Why?  Because it's simply not right.  I never wanted to believe that Michael was murdered.  I never wanted to see what I have or experience the pain of losing someone after you've waited your whole life to be with them.  I never wanted to hear the details, because I was afraid.  Afraid of knowing how cruel people can really be. It's hard to still maintain hope in a humanity that treats people like how they treated Michael or even treated me at times.  To have your life taken from you along with everything you've ever worked towards in that way is beyond despicable.  It's inhumane.

But Michael says we still need to have hope.  We have to live and we have to continue to move forward.

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”


- Michael Jackson

We are not the only flames working towards justice and the move for humanity to wake up into a new consciousness.  There are many others.  In the fight for our right to move forward in our evolution, I hope you'll join us in standing up for the light at every corner and in every nation.

I've recently run across a book called "Twin Flames Revelation; Answering the Call to Save Humanity" that other flames might find interesting.  Here is a little blurb about what it's content:

"Twin Flames and numerous advanced souls are presently re-uniting across the planet to complete their mission at this critical juncture in Earth's ascension. Humanity has long been trapped by the forces of darkness that have brought about much suffering and despair. Today the world stands poised to emerge from the spiritual wilderness as increasing numbers of souls awaken to their true purpose; to reconnect to their spiritual origins and serve their fellow brothers and sisters. If they are successful, they will transition to a higher dimension. Alas, unseen forces are working hard to stop humanities ascension and it will take the combined efforts of Twin Flames, Star Seeds and other advanced souls to bring the balance of power back into humanities favor. The time is fast approaching when the presently unfolding worldwide events will reach their prophesized conclusion. Will the souls of humanity be ready for a fifth dimensional existence or will they be required to experience further three-dimensional lessons? Worst still, might they be coerced into another dimension altogether, further delaying their return to their true home? This is the sixth time that humanity has attempted to ascend from this planet and it has required a substantial degree of interplanetary and spiritual assistance just to get this far. These souls have come to live the path of unconditional love knowing that there are no barriers that true love cannot overcome. Remarkably and despite high levels of intervention the final result still appears to hang in the balance."







Whatever you decide to do, I hope you make it count.  We're here for a reason and with purpose. Don't let the light that lives inside of you go dim.  Make it shine!




No comments: