2/2/15

A Little Something on Bobbi Kristina - Whitney's Daughter/UPDATED

I just answered an email from a friend regarding Bobbi Kristina, Whitney Houston's daughter.  I heard that she was in the hospital.  That's all I heard.  I don't watch the news much, but when I do hear news like this and I know of those on the other side, I check.  Whitney is very upset and is in constant vigil at her side.

I'm writing about this because it's heart warming for me to know that all of the people that I have met on the other side through Michael, including Whitney, not only work together, but care for one another in kind.  Just because someone has passed out of the physical body, doesn't mean that they don't keep tabs on the people they love or look after them.

I met Whitney not long after she passed.  She was very excited Bobbi was in a relationship with a man at that time.  She cares a great deal about her daughter and is literally beside herself with this current ordeal.  Your prayers of support for Bobbi and her family would be much appreciated.

On the psychic side of things I do feel Bobbi will pull through.  I see her having trouble walking and I expect her to be entered into a treatment program.  It may be a tough road for her.  It's not unusual to have buried feelings about the death of a loved one, let along a parent.  Bobbi's position with her mother Whitney and the ideals put on that relationship I feel have played a big part in her emotional state.  Bobbi seemed to have gone to the first set of arms she saw to receive the love and nurturing she felt she needed at the time of Whitney's death.  I'm not saying this is wrong, but sometimes that doesn't give us enough time to really grieve what we lost when we try to replace it with someone else.  No one can really do that and when we find out that we are still where we were when the loss happened it can be devastating.

If you lose a parent, someone whom you deem loves you and that you count on, know you are not alone.  Most likely that parent is listening to you, knows your pain, and wants you to be happy.  It's not easy letting go of a love and bond so strong, but in essence you really don't have to.  Cherishing the love and the time that you did spend together, reminiscing about what you loved about them helps.  Our love bonds never die and I'm afraid most people still think that when someone dies they are literally gone.  They're not.  They've just changed forms and one day we will all see the ones we've loved so much again when we do the same thing.  For now, we have to choose the best life we can live.  That's why we are still here.  Knowing that the ones we love are loving us too, and look after us from beyond.

Michael has met many of his family members as well.  I was once introduced to his grandfather named Prince a few years ago.  I recently found a photo of him that I'll post following this post.  Prince was a quiet man and I felt like maybe his daughter Katherine could have taken on many of his traits.  Some are quite reserved like him and others, like Whitney are more outgoing.  I suppose maybe because Michael knew Whitney in life that they joined up again in the afterlife.  One thing that I do know for sure is that life does go on and the bonds we share literally never end.

UPDATE:  I just wanted to update this post with Bobbi Kristina's own words.  She could hear her mom's voice in "spirit" back when she interviewed with Oprah :)




This is how I saw Michael's grandfather - Prince

Another family member of Michael's I met
He introduced her as Dee Dee - The face is like I remember,
but her hair was different; shorter style

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sad story and once again we felt alike ... I immediately had the feeling she will be slightly brain damaged bu this ordeal. Wish her so well <3

off topic: sidebar ibnformation according Miss S.E. I told her not just once that she better stop taking 'advantage' of your intellectual property! She didn't listen! I am an author i know our rights ...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear Bobbi Kristina will pull through. I wish her much love, healing and many prayers. Whitney is such a beautiful energy. I feel Whitney's and Bobbi's energies were/are very very close, almost like Twins. I had a beautiful vision of Whitney after she passed ( I was actually having a bath at the time)

I have been playing and singing her songs today.

Yes, Whitney is a very similar type of Soul to Michael. Just gorgeous.

ElevenSeven said...

Thank you cormael. I don't think I'll ever understand people that go out of their way so much to do something like what susan Elsa does.

Its also very loving for so many to be praying for Bobbi! Xxoo

Karen said...

Unfortunately, Bobbi Kristina died. RIP Bobbi Kristina.

ElevenSeven said...

It's sad. I hoped very much that she would pull through.
If you are not a regular blog follower we did this post on 2/5/2015.
Everyone has a choice sometimes when they are near death, to stay or to leave.
http://michaeljacksontwinsoul.blogspot.com/2015/02/humbling-experiences-from-afterlife.html
Thank you for your comment and keeping her in your thoughts.