2/4/15

Updates on Bobbi Kristina from Whitney Houston

We've been checking on the status of Bobbi Kristina.  This morning I received an email from a dear friend confirming what I was told.  Bobbi is starting to enter into the phases of recovery and has been moved to a new hospital.  Whitney is in the house this morning and wanted to say something.  So I'm giving her the floor:

"Everyone has been so kind in sending prayers and support for my family.  I love, love, love everyone for being so caring and compassionate towards my daughter Bobbi Kristina.  If I was there I'd be right up in that hospital taking charge.  It's hard to sit back and watch things like this unfold. She is a very bright young lady.  She is blessed beyond belief with her talent.  She wishes nothing more than to be with me, but I can tell you that's not the way it's supposed to be.  People die every day.  We live, we breathe, we birth our babies and one day we have to say goodbye, but not for long. It still seems this big mystery of life is a huge mystery, but it's really not.  I wish I could tell you how much it has meant to me to be able to be by Bobbi's side.  She knows I exist.  She hears my voice she sings my songs.  I only wish she could hear me when I say I love you baby more and more and I'll never stop.  I'll never stop being your mom.  Never stop caring about you the way I cared for you when I was on the earth.

This is strange, a little crazy maybe, but it's the only way I have to reach out to some of you.  So here goes.  You know I love you.  You know I always have.  Bringing news like this to a place like this isn't "normal".  I know that.  Our beliefs are far and vast.  Just know this; Bobbi will be OK.  She IS recovering.  She wants to be like her mom.  She loves me so much, but her time is not now.  She has so much more to live for.  So much more to give.  If I was there I'd tell you this.  She is in recovery. The phases she has to go through have started and it's typical for someone with the absence of oxygen she suffered to endure.  We all know she'll be OK.  But to watch something like this is traumatizing to say the least.  My family is praying so very hard.  I hear them.  I hear every word.  If it were not for those prayers of support, I don't think she would have made it.  I really don't.  Thank you, thank you for all you have done for my daughter.  She is a star in her own right and will live to rise to the occasion.

-Whitney Houston Brown"

I'm ending quote as per Whitney's words.  I never knew her to go by Whitney Houston Brown, but that's what she said, so that's what I wrote.  Perhaps it has meaning to someone.

Let's not stop those prayers! It sounds like there has been some progress because of them.  Thank you.

I can't tell you how emotional this post has been for me personally.  My heart is literally ready to burst.  The love I feel from Whitney is so very powerful.  She would like to end it with the song I've posted below:

"I love you"



No comments: