3/5/15

The Murder of Michael Jackson; The Cover Up & Conspiracy Audio Book Update

I just reviewed the first 15 minutes of the audio for the book "The Murder of Michael Jackson; The Cover Up & Conspiracy" and I'm sharing that below.

I have had questions about the statement being made in the book and now the audio about the words being used.  Specifically the quote I used from Michael was about the "night" he was murdered.  This has been a common theme during these last years.  Common, because for him it was the "night" he was murdered.  Although his death was approximated in the morning hours of June 25, 2009, for Michael it was the night of June 24, 2009.  It was "night" because he came home from rehearsals on June 24, 2009 in the early morning hours of June 25, 2009 and hadn't slept.

Hearing the audio was very emotional for me.  It's been a rough few weeks  I had the pleasure of the company of Maya Angelou yesterday.  She is both wise and encouraging with her words.  As for Michael, I have still been receiving visions of his life in the next realm.  Last I saw he was playing catch with a baseball mitt.  I had seen him at a baseball game not too long ago.  It seems that he likes that sport!

I like baseball too, but that's neither here nor there.  However, Michael and I do have different ideas about what to share and what not to here on the blog.  I'm going to overstep my boundaries today because I think sometimes he's hilarious.  I don't think many people know that about him.

I went to reach for a tube of cream this morning in my makeup drawer.  Instead of what I was reaching for, I came up with a tube of hemorrhoid cream.  Michael simply stated I could use that on Tohme Tohme's head.

Here is the first 15 minutes of the audio for the book "The Murder of Michael Jackson; The Cover Up & Conspiracy".  Changes are currently being made to omit the reading of the legal information, such as copyright notices and ISBN numbers.  The reader, Aurora Goldstein, has taken great pride and is delighted to be involved in this work.  I'd like to acknowledge her personal and heartfelt efforts in joining me on this crusade:



No comments: