3/1/15

Michael's Murder: More Details

While I'm thinking about I wanted to write a few notes that I received that I haven't posted before.

Michael's former manager, Tohme Tohme is the man that killed Michael Jackson.  He and Randy Phillips of AEG Live conspired to kill him to collect funds from an insurance policy that was endorsed three days prior to Michael's death as insurance for the This is It concert series. Payable only upon death. (And I do have to edit this: The insurance policy wasn't the only thing that was a motive here.  All Michael's assets would then be turned over to the Estate of Michael Jackson: John Branca and John McClain.  Tohme was the negotiator between AEG and Sony; aka the Estate)

Tohme Tohme killed Michael Jackson while he was laying in bed almost completely unconscious by injecting him in the arm with Propofol.

DR. Tohme, and I state DOCTOR, because he was the ONLY other DOCTOR in the room with Michael and in his life besides Dr. Murray at the time of his death that would have been able to give an injection, is still free, along with Randy Phillips of AEG Live.  I don't know if it's better at this point to see them arrested or know that they are on edge and afraid of being caught.  Sometimes the latter is better medicine for the wicked.

What I did want to add, however, is that Frank DiLeo added something a while back that has been running through my mind again.  At the end of the vision I had with Tohme giving Michael the final shot, I saw blood.  Sometimes I like to block things out.  I don't like to see images like this.  But I do remember just blood.  It wasn't on anything or anybody; just blood.

When I last spoke with Frank he said Tohme took pictures.  I remember thinking how morbid this act was and found it difficult to believe.  However, what rolls around in my head is the photo of the bloody shirt that hit tabloids not long after Michael's death.  I wonder how it got there and if anyone got paid for releasing it.



Stained: Shocking photographs of a blood stained white shirt were found in Michael Jackson's wardrobe following his death

No comments: