3/10/15

Twin Flames - Creation

My guides told me long ago that this journey I have chosen is not about me.  I'm going to offer some personal information here, however, to begin the discussion of twin flames and creation.

I can't believe now that I think about it how long ago it actually was, but one of the last times I saw Michael, one of my twin flames, I experienced something very odd.  We were attempting to meet, which we did, but we never were able to approach one another.  Guided by divine guidance, you'll know instinctively when you're told not to.  It's more of like a command, than a request.

But the time I'm speaking of I requested the meeting.  I asked for divine intervention.  I wanted to know, and here I go again, the "truth".  As you can imagine I just wanted closure.  Something to close the chapter if we weren't ever able to come together.

As it happened the meeting did occur, but not the introductions, again.  With Michael I was never really sure it was him anyway.  He'd often wear a disguise and it left you guessing not only about your sanity, but about what you saw.  It wasn't until after the event and the press reported it on the news that it was actually him in disguise, that I ever really got it.

One thing, however, is always present.  There is always a "knowing" and/or always a "feeling".  For me I'd always take that feeling to the next level.  Somehow I was like a perpetual student.  I wanted to know more.  Why was this happening?  Who was this person I seemed to be connected to?  And, why was this stuff happening to me?

So with the "feeling", I'd always dig deeper.  I might study the hands, listen for the voice, and more importantly, gaze into his eyes.  They have always said the eyes are the windows to our soul and the particular meeting I'm talking about proved it to me.

I wasn't sure it was him.  He sat at the next table, actually, by himself and stared at me.  But the voice didn't match and there was a blonde girl attending to him.  I questioned the experience, even though I had asked for it.  When I could "feel" the feeling, the pull, that magnet that was drawing me nearer, I looked into his eyes.  I remember saying to myself "show me the truth".  It was in that moment that it seemed I was immediately taken to "black".  I don't know how else to describe it, but there was nothing and even in that moment I knew there was a deafening silence.  There was nothing.  Just blackness.  Like the blackest of black skies without any stars.

I guess because I'm a chicken, it really scared me.  In my mind, black meant evil or darkness.  I questioned again, thinking oh my God, it's an evil person pretending to be Michael Jackson!  (I hope you find that funny because I do . . .at least now)

I had asked my guide St Germain for that meeting.  I went home that night wondering what had transpired when I was told it was what I wanted to know.  It was the truth that I had asked for.  That truth was the very conception of our creation.

It was the void that I've heard about in many books and texts.  The great void, some call it, before the big explosion, or creation itself.  This void was void of any sound, any light, or anything else you could imagine.  It was the beginning of our creation as a soul.

This is the important part.  It is in this moment, the time of creation, that true twin flames are made manifest.  A spark of light ignites from darkness.  (And bear with me here because I'm being given this as I write and I have questions!)  My first question is how can light come from nothing?

The answer I am given is that the light is transformed from the darkness into manifestation.  It's the evolution of what was.

So a soul is created.  It contains two halves of a whole.  Each is a counterpart of the other, creating a balanced soul in alignment with the sun.  The aspects of the soul are divided.  In it's division, one half is made male and the other has female qualities.  In it's division each half descends retaining with it part of the other, gaining momentum and entering into the earth plane and earth consciousness.  The fields of consciousness are transformed into a denser form of energy.  The soul forgets in consciousness, but not in form.  The subtle bodies remember the connection and that energy is magnetized and in touch with, always looking for it's counterpart.

This yearning to be whole once again is what people on earth search for.  The "perfect" partner, someone to join them on their journey.  Someone to love them unconditionally and someone to be there for them always.

We don't realize this other part of our soul is with us still.  Even though the two are split they maintain constant contact.  Because your consciousness is not aware of the contact, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exits.  You simply need to clear away the cobwebs of an earthly mind to come to the realization that this part of you is already residing within you.

Many people think "within" must mean one body within another,, but that's not how twin souls work. Twin flames are complimentary axis.  What one has the other doesn't.  When joined in wholeness they "compliment" each other, not "become" one another.  Becoming would be likened to being completely transformed into another person.  With flames it's more like a sponge when it soaks up water.  The water is in the sponge, but by looking at it, you might not be able to tell what's inside. It is still a sponge, but it's also water.

There are so many stories in texts I have found from the days I went searching for twin flame material.  In this day and age the internet has been a great tool for research.  From Adam and Eve, to other Bible stories that speak the same language of the twin flame soul mate.

I think both Michael and Maurie said it best long ago.  It's like a cell in creation.  All of creation mimics another on every level and on every plane.  The cell is formed, it splits, and more cells are formed.

This beautiful analogy of the creation of a baby is the same analogy for the creation of souls.  Cells that split, again and again, until we descend into form and finally begin to make our way back home.

As it's been said, home is where the heart is and where are true "reunion" takes place.  As you watch the video below, I hope you get a clearer understanding of that concept.  Souls split again and again, but they also join together again and again, creating a beautiful harmony of creation itself.



No comments: