3/6/15

CORRUPTION BEYOND BELIEF! - Michael Jackson's MURDER

I never intended to post these documents, trusting that the legal system in our country would do what it was supposed to do.  However, I just went to print an email I personally sent to the District Attorney's office in LA and found my own words tampered with and put in nice big letters.

To many people twin flames or this relationship I claim to have had with Michael Jackson may be a joke.  But I can assure it's not.  I didn't come on this blog to be ridiculed and I didn't write the book on his murder to be the next up coming author.  If this is "twin flame shit" to you, you shouldn't be threatened!  Did I make that large enough for YOU?

This "tampering" is only evidence to me that someone doesn't like what I have written, but is afraid of the TRUTH.  With that being a letter to the District Attorney herself, I can only wonder who that might be. The actions of the Estate taking out vital scenes of my story from Michael's videos and the courts reluctance to take action on Michael's death are far beyond comprehension in this matter.  

Let this be on record:  I already know you've picked this blog to pieces.  I know you've had me followed and checked my credit.  Am I a threat to you?  Your actions have just confirmed what the public needs to know.  This is a HUGE cover up!

Below is a copy of both the letter I sent to the Attorney General AND the email sent to the District Attorney's office.  If I was just in this to stroke my ego, I certainly wouldn't take the time to rally for the truth or REPORT A CRIME THAT IS NOT BEING ACTED UPON.

Let me make this CLEARER:  WITHOUT my testimony you've left a trail large enough for anyone to catch on.  I'm no threat.  I'm just a crazy woman CLAIMING some "Twin Flame Shit".  If that's what you and the courts want to believe , you really shouldn't be taking the pains of doing all this. I'm really not worth your time.  I"m just another crazy fan writing about Michael Jackson.

Did you get all that?  I just love the feeling of being tracked in my home, on the internet and my own personal computer.  It just leaves me feeling, oh how can I say this, more determined, angry, outraged?  How are you feeling now? Scared, angry?  Angry's a good one.  I bet you're angry now aren't you?  Did you ever stop to think how Michael felt when you decided to put a needle in his arm while he laid there helpless?  Did you ever stop to think that there might have been more to his life than just his money?  This is not about you.  Stop taking such "shit" so personally.






No comments: