7/11/14

The Murder of Michael Jackson

It was some time ago when I watched an episode of "Life with LaToya".  She had a psychic reading and the reader said "it was an accident, but it wasn't."  At the time I was convinced that Michael's murder was plain and simple and was a little confused.  I assumed that it was plotted out and intentional. I now know it was not intentional from the very beginning.  Only an option for one man at the end.

I've been waiting for confirmations and to see the bigger picture in this mess for some time.  It wasn't until 2011 that Michael and I really talked about anything with his death and even at that time from what Elizabeth Taylor told me, I really didn't want to know what went on.  I was afraid.  Michael had told me he thought someone was trying to kill him and as most peoples minds would, I couldn't fathom how or why.

I've tried to track the Conrad Murray court case as well as the AEG Live case as best I could.  I never knew most of what was already known about Michael Jackson and his fans.  I don't read most things about him because I don't want those things to color what I get from him or feel.  Those things are direct and they must remain in a place of purity that is not dampened or tinted from another opinion or story.

Since his death there have been many "stories".  The press, the media, the people who were supposedly close to him.  I have been appalled at times, touched at others and remain in angst knowing how cruel some people continue to treat others.

Michael's death was a direct result of the greed and need for control by a handful of people.  I can say it was this company or that, but in the end it was the choices that these people made that brought his death about.  I don't think that these people are much different than many others.  Greed, selfishness and need for control are rampant here in the United States and else where.  I've seen many people come out of the woodwork to capitalize on Michael's death that weren't there when he lived.  I've seen both men and women marry for money and have heard many stories of people killing for money.

Michael's life was not only taken for money, but when he lived, he was used for his status and money as well.  If you didn't think he was the best star in the world then you were stabbing him in the back with insults on the news and in the media, not to mention the common everyday folk in the streets.  His life was tortured at times and it was because of us - people.  We allowed it.  We allowed it on the news.  We allowed it in the magazines.  We allowed it in the media.  If the consciousness of our fellow man is to change at all it must be in these venues that it starts.  People are fed information from these sources.  It's like programming the public when stories hit the news and it colors our view of the world and our brothers and sisters next door and abroad.  Of all things that could have happened in the world, you would only hope that Michael's death would have put a stop to this.

Earlier in the week I had posted that we would make a decision on whether or not to write a book about his death.  We have made one.  Although at times I think this venture will be painful, there is something inside of me that is screaming and I need to get it out.  The book will go forward with Michael's input.  I have seen and spoken to Frank DiLeo as well, but am doubtful for any additions from him, nor are they needed.  His apology has been accepted.

The book is not going to be all psychic "woo woo".  Psychics can see some of the future.  Mediums can speak with the dead, but neither are all super human and we are not mind readers.  We have filters, we have personalities and being in the position that I have been placed in this lifetime, it's taught me a great deal about the need for validation.  It's taken a few years, but I have gathered enough evidence to support the visions I have had and as such, the book will entail court evidence as well as the visions I received in the summation for what transpired in Michael's murder.  I believe this will be healing for both of us, as well as his family.

I realize I have a problem with expectations and expect too much.  I expected the estate to do the right thing and not only protect the children, but to give the money they have so willingly expressed that they have made to charities and support as Michael wished.  He had a message.  It wasn't "Look how much money I can make."  it was "Heal the World".  That message is something only the Estate can do properly on a global basis, but to date, they have not.

That said, there are posts I have made that are related to Michael's death on this blog.  They are the findings as I have found them.  The ending to this story is much different than I had thought when Michael had first told me that someone gave him a shot.  I have received visions from that time and have been very surprised at times on what I have seen.  I didn't know some of these people in Michael's life, but do now.

I have personal reasons that I'd like this issue to be settled.  One is that I am sick and tired of hearing everyone make up their version of what happened or didn't happen.  Sick of people coming out of the woodwork to get their chance in the limelight to speak about Michael when they were never there for him to begin with.  I don't even watch television anymore because all I see are illusions.  It is on rare occasion that I see worth while news.  I sometimes sit here and think of all these miraculous things that happen in our world and they go unreported, unnoticed.  Yet the minute some one goes on a shooting spree, it makes national headlines. What's wrong with that picture?  We should not only expect more, but do more.

I am honored, that the entertainment industry has checked my credit.  I certainly hope they were satisfied.  If I was looking for money, I would have done that a long time ago.  I'm not another woman looking for a handout.  I haven't sued for having any of Michael's fictitious children, haven't gone on national television to speak about his dirty laundry and I haven't stalked the family outside the court room.  I know it's hard to believe, but I'm an honest person looking to set things straight and expand the consciousness of truth.  Shocking isn't it?

Below is the clip from the show "Living with LaToya":