7/29/14

Princess Diana Update

Diana
We've had a few posts on Princess Diana of late.  One of the latest posts talked about a publication that confirmed what the Princess herself had told me a month or so ago; that there were others involved in her death.

After that post, someone forwarded me a link to Diana herself telling her story. This also confirms what Diana told me, only in her own words.  She feared a car accident would be staged and she would be killed.

I'm posting it here so you too can see the real life and feelings of the real woman that Princess Diana was.  There are too many lies, too much corruption and too many sad people in the world because of lies, deceit and abuse.  If it's to change, we need to expose the hidden into the light.  Talk about the dark side and make change.

Diana is someone I have come to admire even more than I did when she lived.  She is courageous, bold, enlightened and loving.  Princess Diana is the epitomy of who we should strive to become.  People that hold and live in our truth and not afraid to stand in it.

Although her life was taken, I stand with her as well as Michael in the proclamation that people placed in the public eye are people too.  They are not there to be persecuted or crucified, as much as you or I are not there to be persecuted or crucified in the name and schemes of others willing to use our position, status in life, or celebrity to fulfill their own dark desires.

Purity of heart and soul, a touch of humanness and love, is all that's needed to make a great man or woman.  Michael and Diana had both.