7/16/14

Maurie D Pressman on Superconscious Holograms

Maurie D Pressman MD
As you may know my friend Maurie D Pressman MD who wrote the forward for my first book and worked with me on several classes, passed on.  I am thrilled to say Maurie is in the house today!:

"Super conscious holograms:

The super conscious hologram is a subset of vehicles used in transporting thought into creation. We call it super conscious because it is.  Super consciousness is a higher standard of being and living through the mind.  My work on the earth plane was in consciousness.  I still ponder the existence of it and try my best at reaching higher levels.  It seems whenever I reach for the unimaginable it's there anyway.  It's amazing.  Whatever I see I realize comes from me.  It's a stupendous state!  When you realize what a divine being you are, you realize you have the power to create whatever you want.

In life it's the same.  If we'd only realize what our potential was we could heal the world in more than one way.  It's time to start thinking about what our state of consciousness is.  What are the thoughts that repeat in your mind? What are your most cherished dreams?  These are the things that life is made of.  These are the things that Jesus the Christ and others along that path have made clear to us that they are our birth right.  We have the power, we just have to hone in on how to use it."