11/4/13

The OTHER Side - Some Things DON'T Change; Some Things Get Uglier

This morning I was up early.  We are on daylight savings time where I live, but my body is still on Debbie time! lol  So when I awoke I had time to have a conversation with Michael and about half way through I realized almost nothing in our conversations has changed.  We still talk like we used to,  and the conversations are pretty much the same.  We are in November now, and if you've read my book you might remember that every year around the same time, like normal folk, the conversation almost always turns to the kids and what they want for Christmas.  I like to check on his kids, he on mine.  I like to see how the children are, if they are happy, see if they are being well cared for.  Michael still watches over them - like a hawk (he says), and as always, if there is anything I can ever do for his kids, I always want to be available.  I believe he feels the same about mine.

So as our conversation took place about Christmas, we discussed the wants of his son Prince.  Prince is getting older, so Christmas gifts don't seem as simple as they once did.  We recalled a time when Prince was living with his father in Bahrain.  I think it was back in 2005 when again the same conversation came up.  Back then Prince wanted a pony.  There was no way Michael could get a pony for him back then, but we laughed about it because it was just the way things were supposed to be.  A child with the belief that anything was possible -  no matter where he was.

So as we continued to talk, I had another friend pop in.  She passed some months ago and we I haven't seen her really since the day of the church service for her funeral.  I'm going to call her "Madge" in this post.  She was a good friend then, still is now and we did study together for quite some time.  Madge knew I could speak to people on the other side before she passed.  So when she first passed over we had some minor conversations.  She, like most people, visited with her family and watched over them quite a bit just after she passed.

So this morning as we greeted each other again, she remarked about Michael.  Seems he's met quite a
My Friend "Madge"
few people over there and makes his rounds.  Then I asked how she was, curious on how the transition has been and what her take of "that" side was.  She made me laugh out loud because she said (and I'm putting this in quotes because I thought it was so funny): "Nothing has changed.  It's the same bullshit I had to deal with before I left.  I thought at some point I would go to someplace dreamy and forget, but you don't."  Needless to say, she puts it where it's at.  I always did admire her for that.

So take Madge's advice, deal with most of your "bullshit" while you're here if you can.  Once you go on to the other side you can't fix it as easily.  She had family members that still have karma with her, whom by the way she says if they don't get their asses in gear and do something with their lives, she'd like to kick them in the ass to get them started.  I get it.  I also get how hard it is after someone we love passes.  Sometimes you don't even want to get up in the morning.  But believe me you, you must go on, because believe me, they know first hand how short life really is here.  You have just a small amount of time on the earth plane, and as Michael says, you have to make it count.

The uglier part of this conversation started when I went to find a picture of the prince Michael was staying with when his son asked for the pony.  I found an article that eerily is similar to the situation Michael was in before he passed.  Seems the quest for control of him and his Sony/ATV catalog started well before 2009.  According to this article it was the Prince that thought he had control over Michael and his catalog back then . . . slighting Michael's arrangement with him.  This sounds fishy to me.  I remember this time.    We talked about him coming to stay with me, because he had no where to go with the kids.  They had scheduled a trip to Japan for him to charge money for autographs.  A trip he did not feel well about.  Michael was running during this time, and although at the time I'm not sure he knew who he was running from, I'm beginning to get a much clearer picture looking back and after reading the article I found:

"In other words, Prince Abdulla owns Michael outright
and is angry that Jackson skipped out on him in June 2006 without so much as a moonwalk.

The deal would tie Jackson up until at least 2012, if the prince enforces it.

Jackson, the prince states in his filed claim, moved to Bahrain on June 29, 2005, some 16 days after the pop star’s acquittal on charges of child molestation and conspiracy.

For one year, the prince underwrote Jackson’s life in Bahrain — everything including living accommodations, guests, security and transportation. That number is in the millions.

The prince also paid for Jackson’s lawyers, who handled his financial renegotiations with Sony and Fortress Trust. At one point in the spring of 2006, Sony could only deal with Prince Abdulla’s team on behalf of Michael. They saved him from bankruptcy. He states that Jackson is in "grave danger of losing" both his Neverland ranch and his stake in Sony/ATV Music Publishing."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/10/15/michael-jackson-gives-bahraini-prince-royal-pain/

No comments: