11/26/13

Man in the Mirror PROJECT - How we are all connected

"As above, so below. As within, so without."


What is the truth of our existence?  How were we formed?  What is the structure of man?
Many years ago a great man came to the earth to teach us about our nature.  Jesus, also called the Christ, was so impressionable that his legacy has lived on for over 2000 years.  What was it that Jesus taught us that was so moving that has led us all to still honor him in remembrance and love?

One of my favorite quotes from Jesus was  "My father's house has many mansions".  The meaning is that there are many levels, many degrees, many places where a soul can dwell.  This statement in and of itself kind of shoots down that idea of when you die you go to heaven.  There is, obviously from this statement, at least more than one place for the term heaven.  

Yet it makes us wonder how the idea came about that we only live once and how a great deal of the population still embraces the idea.  If you look back in history, you'll find that Emperor Constantine and 300 Bishops had reincarnation removed from the Scriptures at the Council of Nicea. This gave the Church control of the 'salvation of souls' by means of money- the more money you gave to the Church the more assured you were of a place in heaven.  The church was very much in control of the population not long ago.  Matter of fact it was one of the reasons the United States was established in the first place - to obtain freedom from it.  Yet many people fell for the lies.  Paying their churches, giving up their own power, and giving it away to those in the churches claiming to be holy men and women.  We now see how holy some truly are, as stories of abuse surface.  

So little by little through the ages, the truth of who we are has been lost, manipulated and changed to serve the needs of others wanting to take control of the people.  Those who wanted to maintain power.  That's the politics of our spirituality - the politics of who we are.  Yet I do believe our experience leads us to believe something quite different.  The mystics of the East, the buddhas, the great indian sages, almost every religion in the world contains some bit of the truth.  And, as we have experienced the death of some of the greatest people on earth, we have all "felt" something.  We have felt connected.  Yet no where in our scriptures, no where in my church did I find the words to describe the feeling I had when Princess Diana or Michael Jackson died.  
I name these two figures because they were both so prominent in mainstream society.  We all felt something at their passing.  It doesn't mean we were their "twin soul", it just means that we were all connected to them.

Our creation is comprised of pyramids.  Like the great pyramids of Giza, the Mayan temples and the super imposed triangles that make up the star of David, Solomons Seal, the heart chakra in Tibet and the ideas presented in the film the DaVinci Code, you must suspect something.  These pyramids also represent the building blocks of all of creation.  What is below in our third dimensional world, also exists above.   Sri Aurobindo used the symbol of superimposed triangles to represent the material world and access to the divine.  The divine connection, or our divine light, has many mansions as well.  Some may be on the first floor, maybe others have worked their way up to the seventh floor.  These pyramids of light, our overselves come into conjuction with the overselves of others in the biopyramid of our physical universe.  This means the more in touch we are with our "what is above", the more we will feel connected to others.  This is the reason that people like Michael Jackson make such an impact on so many people.  The level of love he reached encompassed a greater field of light than most of us do.  That light touches all of humanity.  The higher the mansion, the higher level of influence on the field below.

Accordingly, the I AM of our higher universe comes together with our lower universe forming the Star of David.  This is our creation.  This is the creation of man and how all beings have come into being.  All being connected from a greater source, a greater love that when accessed and unified, we are one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is a fabulous message for anyone who loves Michael. A friend of mine found it on a Facebook page. Interesting I am connected to Dolphins as well. I couldn't post the whole thing as it was too long to post here. Here is a bit of the message

"I am very fine," Michael assures you. "I have crossed over into high realms of Spirit, moving to an even higher vibration than where I was when I initially left the body, working with other like-minded spirits who inspire great art, music and creativity. There is an endless feast of love and joy where I am, and you too can feed upon this love and joy whenever you so choose to do so. I am deeply appreciative for the continued prayers of love from my fans, and I want you to know that I am a fan of you as well.

"I have learned many new things, and I am still learning. My purpose in life as Michael Jackson was essentially to demonstrate connecting with the 'wounded inner child' and loving and comforting this child, allowing it to freely express itself through the arts. I do not regret the hardships that I experienced, for the most part, although, like you on Earth, I am still reconnecting with my Soul fragments that seek to be reintegrated into the wholeness of my Soul, and so there is still some pain that needs to be healed. Yet from my perspective, I do not experience painful emotions such as guilt and remorse in the same manner as you do on the Earth plane.

"I am continuing my mission of working with children, yet now from a higher state of consciousness. Working with children is a major Soul theme of mine, which I express in many lifetimes. In my lifetime as Michael Jackson, I always felt great love and respect for children, and although some of my approaches were very unconventional and even considered 'wrong' by most adults, I did not hurt any child, wanting only to give them and myself a magical childhood experience that was beyond what most children experience. More than ever I now understand why most adults (and even some children) would fear one who has a very different perspective of expressing themselves with children.

"Understand that it is fear, guilt and memories of pain and abuse that manifest as such dramas as the one I went through, and I did the best I knew how to do to heal my own childhood traumas. I have since learned to forgive myself, my parents and society, and I am still learning forgiveness, for it is a multidimensional lesson and not just an Earthly one. I have learned to laugh at myself in new ways, even at that episode when my hair caught on fire! I enjoy the endless ways in which people continue to mimic Michael Jackson, as well as finding inspiration from my music and my contribution to the world. I am very fond of dolphins and water, and I work with these beings as well.

"I have since learned to better understand the silly games that humans play, which I was very much involved in myself. I have no desire for competition nor gaining fame in this present state, for those were things of the world, and I am very happy to be free of those heavy weights. As for the mystery of my passing, I will say that although there are those in your world who seek to 'take out' certain highly-influential people, in fear that their agenda would be threatened if such people were to remain as powerful catalysts for freedom, it was my Soul, and my Soul alone, that chose to make Its transition. The balance of power is now in your favor, moreso than ever before, and you can create the better world that you all desire in your hearts to live in. I love you and I leave you in peace. And the angels are with you constantly, I remind you, in your realm and in mine, which is yours as well. Do not hesitate to call upon them for guidance when you feel that you could use their help. Blessings."