11/13/13

Twins and Reincarnation

"I think the movie missed out on an opportunity to really display this popularity, how Marie Antoinette moved among the people and how much they loved her.  She attended opera often and threw money and effort into her favorite composer."



Some people believe in reincarnation, others don't.  I wasn't a believer some years back, however, when I started to experience my past lives I came to see reincarnation as something viable.

Looking through the past I've learned a lot about myself and the people around me.  Our past lives are often littered with the same people, good or bad that intrude or help us in our lives.  Your twin and you will have often crossed paths as well.  You could have been a brother and sister, mother and son, or even just friends.

When Michael passed I was somehow able to view some of his past lives.  They say that when we die we will review our life.  That he did as well.  But when that stopped, it seemed the "movie" that was playing in my head continued into his past lives as well.  There must be something about the union of the soul that allowed this to happen and it has led me to believe that since we do share in the emotions, the learning and lessons of these lives, we also must share in the karmic ties.

It's fascinating to think that we have lived so many lives.  Often we repeat the same mistakes, failing to learn the same lessons we are confronted with in each lifetime.

As you may have noticed on the right side bar, one of my past lives was as Marie Antoinette.  When I first began to suspect this I was ashamed and embarrased.  It had been in a psychic class and a woman there eyed me, smiling coyly, every time I went making remarks about her past life as Queen Maria Therese of Austria.  Little did I know then that she was my mother in that lifetime.

Not all lifetimes are famous, as I've heard some people say.  I remember some from Tibet, as a nun, and even a geisha girl.  Although it is the famous ones that are sometimes most prominent.  I believe it's because it offers you an opportunity to explore the past and see what you have brought into this lifetime.  I traveled to France some years back to find and experience what it "felt" like to be in the castle at Versailles where I lived in that lifetime.  The experience led to more visions and remembrances of who and what was there.  Yet the most jarring elements of that trip was the pure rage I felt as I walked the hallway of the palace.  The people there were angry at the Queen and blamed her for the state of the economy.  They raged the halls of the palace during the revolution, coming after me and I could feel it.  I could remember the hidden doors, the pictures of faces on the walls, and even giving birth in front of a crowd of people; something I was deathly afraid to do again this time around - give me the private room please!

As history painted it, Marie Antoinette was beheaded.  She was painted an indulgent queen and took the blame for the downfall of France.  I was shocked to hear when I asked a taxi driver about the queen, that there are still remnants of hatred toward Versailles and the people there today.  Be it in truth or not, the people were led to believe that Versailles people and the queen put themselves above and took from the common people.  Yet when I looked back, I found it hard to believe that I alone could have been responsible for the downfall of a country and one of the most famous revolutions in history.  What could have I done so terrible and what kind of power did I alone have that could have caused such a ruckus? From what I had read I was only a child when I came into power to begin with and that's what led me to the truth.

Some things we believe in don't even make sense, but we believe them anyway.  It's what we've been told.  So as I researched my own past life, I couldn't help but ask if Michael Jackson played a part in that life as well.  When I did I found the reason for the stories and the rumors.  You see in that lifetime I was painted an indulgent queen, and in this lifetime Michael was painted an indulgent musician.  We not only have shared our lessons, our feelings and people but have "switched" on occasion so we could help each other grow through our lifetimes of learning.

During that lifetime I supported a man named Mozart in operas he wrote.  Mozart happened to be one of Michael Jackson's past lives.  You can even liken the operas of that lifetime to his famous music videos in this lifetime that include a story line, beginning and end.  Back then I met him as a child and he had asked for my hand in marriage, something that my mother at that time found disdainful, for she had already sold me off to France to marry the son of the king.  An opera, however, was written years later and was publicly supported by Marie Antoinette.  It weaved a tale of deceit.  The opera entitled, "The Magic Flute" revealed elements that were long hidden in freemasonry and explored the "truth" of opposing sides of an order that when enraged by the exposure of their secrets began the French Revolution.  It's been said it was with the support of this very play by Marie Antoinette that the conspirators began conspiring to paint Marie Antoinette as the scapegoat. According to the book "The Magic Flute", by Burton D Fisher, Mozart himself plotted to rescue the queen from her fate.  The story is not unlike the story of this lifetime.   Painted pictures in the media all detailing a much different picture of went on behind the scenes of Michael's life, this time around.  Still conspiracy, still wanting to get the truth to the public, and still in the same groups of people that were in that lifetime as well.

There is so much information on this subject that I can't put it all in one post, but twins must learn the lessons.  Some of these lessons I found after Michael died.  He was placed into the same situations with the same people and failed to get out of it.  He needed to learn to place trust in himself and not succumb to the manipulative tactics of others.  I needed to learn the same thing.  The difference here is that I was able to step out of that lifetime.  When Michael died I was doing just that.  Stopping the cycle, the patterns that were present through lifetimes because I knew I no longer had to carry the burdens with me.  It was in the knowing that I was able to leave the people that had been toxic during these lifetimes for so long.  It was Michael himself, who after he passed helped us both see what was transpiring in these lifetimes as well as this one that we needed to grasp in order to go on.  It's clearer in hindsight, and your flame can always offer you the mirror and different perspective you need to help you both get past your most crucial tests before ascension.

I'm posting some photos below of some of the people present during the French Revolution and present in our lives today or that were.  You will find them even "looking" similar.  I hope you find it interesting and begin to explore your past as well.  The clip at the bottom of "Cloud Atlas", may help you further open your eyes to the possibility that we circle around again and again, making the same mistakes until we finally get it right.

Janet Jackson, Michael's sister

Mozart's sister, nicknamed "Nannerl"
Michael Jackson left: Mozart right
Tim Leiweke, CEO and President of AEG,
 the company who was producing the This Is It Tour
for Michael Jackson


Casgliostro; conspired in the time of Mozart:







Casanova who conspired with Cagliostro


Pictured:  On 13 October 1762 “the little child from Salzburg”—Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart—came with his father and sister Nannerl to visit the Austrian court.  Mozart is standing with his father at the piano and sister Nannerl.  They were on tour with their father (Joseph Jackson this time around)  Empress Marie Therese is seated while Marie Antoinette is the child pictured under her arm.  
"Perhaps it is not true that the young Mozart flung himself at the young Marie Antoinette and declared that he would marry her when he grew up (an apocryphal story which, if it had in some amazing way come true, would certainly have altered the course of history)"  - Antonia Frazer, author, Marie Antoinette; The Journey.
Marie Antoinette
Me

Randy Phillips, AEG Executive

















Louis XVI, Maria Antoinette's husband
My husband again this time around
with my son whom I termed
"the true king".  I discovered he was supposed
to be "the true king" later 
when I researched the past life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting information. I was told by 2 spiritual guides and also confirmed just recently by one of my main guides Sananda/Jesus that I had a past life with Michael Jackson. I was his Mother and he was my son in Native America. I also was told MJ's soul was connected to the Ancient Lemurian civilisation where my soul was connected to him there as well. How lovely and it's been great to reconnect with him soul to chat every day.........

ElevenSeven said...

Fascinating isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Deborah, for not stepping into the same trap others laid for you in France, which at the time cost you your life. No, you were not the cause for that awful revolution there, so don't feel bad about it any longer. It was staged and carefully planned by the same ones that brought the Russian Empire to its knees, an event in which I was shot to pieces along with my family at Ekateringbourg, I think it was. The castle there has since been demolished in order to prevent Tzarist loyalist from making it a sanctuary of theirs for pilgrimages. At seven decades now, you can see I am still alive by not pushing my opposition to these people to the extreme, and in that manner retained my life this time around. When you looked after the affairs of France, I was in England at the time. Good to hear from you again, Madam. Keep safe by staying out of your enemies' ways.

ElevenSeven said...

Bonjour à nouveau! We must have had tea together :) Thank you for your interesting comment. So many things have been hidden politically it's hard to get your mind wrapped around the deceit.
I appreciate your sentiments :)