8/23/13

Michael Jackson's Twin Soul - The Glamorous Life

Have you noticed since Randy Jackson's tweets made headlines, Paris Jackson's new photos have surfaced?  In the entertainment industry I suppose it's all about the media, who gets the best press, most coverage and looks the best.  I've been witness to some of the biggest slander wars as I've watched Michael's coverage through the years.  Unfortunately, I can say that most of it was completely skewed.

Currently, they are painting Debbie Rowe as the new mother Theresa of 2013, when just a few short years ago she was the woman who sold her kids.  The new stories, in my opinion, are the new image Ms Rowe needs as she moves in to take custody of the children.  I don't know Debbie, but I do know some of the history, what Michael has told me and the decisions he has made regarding Debbie in the past.  I know California law states that the children's custody goes to the surviving spouse, or in this case surviving parent.  I can't tell you how heart wrenching this is for me to watch.

Through the years I've watched in the shadows the public at large put Michael up on a pedestal, tear him down, then crucify him on every form of media known to man.  Now, after his murder, I get to watch as his children are ping ponged around and given to the one woman he never wanted them to go to.  My heart is broken, as I watch helplessly.  If I believed that Paris was in good hands, that Prince wanted to be with her, or even that she loved them, it would be different.  But I don't feel that way.  Paris wanted a mother long ago.  Debbie was not the one that Michael reached out to.

Like the pages of my diary, here it is in a nutshell.  Imagine being connected to someone all your life.  You share with that person feelings, emotions, speak with them almost constantly.  You share in their pain, you watch as a public tears them apart at the most cherished parts of their being.  You watch from the television, knowing they are reporting only what they want to be heard.  You know the truth.  You know the damage it's doing to the person it's being reported against.  But you can't hold his hand.  You can't swoop in and save him.  Your voice is not heard on the radio, or are they interested in your voice on the news because you don't "really" know him.

You hope for the best.  You send your prayers, words of encouragement, thoughts of love.  Your embrace of the soul, you hope will heal all of the turmoil and pain.  It happens again, and you learn to reach for a higher power.  For by now, you know there is more to this life than just this physical realm.  You've lived it.  So you call on the angels, you ask for intercessions and find that your request is granted.  But you realize it's not just the court case that is so devastating, it's the treatment of the people, the stories in the news, the betrayal of the so called "friends" you thought you once had.  It breaks your spirit, makes you wither and the dream and hope for truth, justice and light for all begins to fade.  Because those closest to you have not only betrayed you, but have gone out of their way to make sure you fall.

I watched as he worked his way to the top, to be murdered by those wishing to take all he had.  I waited for years to see where this so called "connection" would take us.  It must be some place wonderful, some place magical, it's so strong I thought.  In the end, he was murdered, I was abandoned, and now I watch as his children suffer as well.  Michael has died, but only his body.  We still share emotions, I still feel for his children the way I did when he lived, the way he feels for them.  But I can't touch them, can't help them, can't do a thing about what they now endure.

So now I sit here, trying to pick up the pieces of where Michael was.  Try to help spread the message of love, help to inspire and heal.  Yet, some people don't get it.  Some say it's crazy, others don't believe, many are skeptical.  They would believe in a medium speaking to their mother, but not Michael Jackson and when it comes to twin souls, by golly, that's just way to far.  It's been called fantasy.  So here is the real fantasy you are referring to.  This is the life of a twin soul of Michael Jackson;  a life of suffering, pain and turmoil that doesn't stop even when your "twin soul" dies.  As for being Michael Jackson's twin soul, if you want to walk in my shoes I'd trade this in a heart beat.  There is nothing notable, brilliantly wonderful or romantic about this path. It's hard, repulsive, and agonizing.  The real crime of it is it's not because it's supposed to be, it's only because other people make it that way.

So if you have a twin soul, if they are famous, be mindful.  It's the work of the soul, not of their life that you are most likely to be involved in.  Take some advice from me, try not to get attached to or even pay attention to who they are as a person.  Their fans will assault you.  People will be jealous.  Others won't believe and call you crazy.  You'll be like Jesus.  Claiming you are the real deal as others crucify you.  This is the work of the soul.  The work of the unseen and the courage you have to have to walk the path.  You are not alone.  Your twin will share your path with you, but it may not be in the physical.  He or she may die, you may have to wait, you won't know how you'll end up, you'll struggle trying to know, you'll act out in anger because it will get to be "too much".  Just remember, in the end it all comes down to the soul and the soul alone.  Their experience in this life is theirs, yours is yours.  The point to keep in mind is that you must be whole yourself.  Your experience must be whole and theirs must be whole.  My experience this life was not supposed to be with Michael's family - his was.  But because he has maintained feelings for them, so do I.  That's the hard part, the confusing part.  You have to let go of what life they had and leave it as their experience and not try and make it your own.  You will have your own path, your own issues to contend with to become whole.   Knowing in the end the karma that each of you had will be relinquished and the two can once again join in blissful harmony.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being so honest about how difficult a journey this has been for you. I don't believe Debbie Rowe is all of a sudden a good mother. I do think it is highly likely many in the public wont either.

Keep the Faith that Love will find a way.

M

Anonymous said...

I connect with Michael's soul, not the personality of Michael Jackson and I speak with him every day. I feel your pain Debbie. I also strongly believe there are many people who are connected to Michael's SOUL and have a twin connection to him who share the same vibration. His soul is vast and huge. Best of luck to you....

ElevenSeven said...

Yes I have to agree..we are definitely all connected and I felt his soul as he left . It is all encompassing. I only wish my experience may have been just after his passing as most everyone else's is. We spoke often about the children. He was planning on having a normal life in Vegas. We talked about it...before he died. I still have to get over that part of there never being that future. I do believe however he was and is still loved by many. Thank you for so much sharing..knowing others care about the children's future and are praying for them helps a great deal. :)

ElevenSeven said...

Thank you so much m. I do believe that too. We have to. Hope is he one thing that humanity should never lose..love is the other xxoo

Anonymous said...

He is loved by millions and many millions care so deeply about his children :-)

. Today I listened to the "You Tube" of the psychic reading you had. Very interesting and with your recent Blog entries, it sounds like you have been on quite a journey with Michael's soul. Very hard for you I would imagine. Anyway, I just wanted to say I think you're doing great work continuing Michael's legacy. I also wanted to say, don't feel alone or sad for Michael. He is connected to so many people and continuing his legacy in many different ways through many different people. Many like me have been connected to his SOUL after he died. He tapped me on the shoulder to say "Hey remember me" Many people have had past lives with his lovely soul…many from his soul group.

I also believe his higher self is huge and the Michael Jackson personality is only a very small part of his Soul. His soul now knows the higher purpose of his life as Michael Jackson and I do believe maybe he was meant to only have a short life. Don't worry there are so many people around the world who connect to his SOUL who pray for his children and family and are continuing his legacy like you. We are all ONE :-) Lots of Love to you XO

ElevenSeven said...

Thank you and to you as well :) xxoo

MysticalChicken said...

uff i am SO NERVOUS about posting this. i don't know why. but i think i might have felt him once? maybe? idk i'm still puzzling over this. i mean it happened almost four months ago and i still think about it literally every single day so... *shrugs* i DID physically feel something, it wasn't just my imagination.

http://www.positivelymichael.com/forums/showthread.php?27005-Michael-s-Presence&p=396956&viewfull=1#post396956

uff i STILL can't find the words to describe what it felt like, the "firecracker" analogy is just about the best i can do :p

(like i say in the forum post, sorry for no caps, i don't bother with them like half the time)

ElevenSeven said...

Amazing huh?! I read your post and it's beautiful! Thank you for sharing it. You know I actually thought back in the early 90's at first because of the media he was guilty too. I found out differently . .anyway. I like your story because I always think it's a tell tale sign when Michael is around that the energy changes. I mean you do get happy. His energy is up, playful and loving. Nothing goes unnoticed in the universe. My bet is he heard you and sent you a little shot of bliss. I think that's just how he rolls. You know I had to have a medical procedure done once and the doctor kept looking at my photos after. I didn't bruise or anything and he said he NEVER had anyone NOT bruise. He was stunned. Michael always wanted to heal people and believe me he does get around! I could go on, but I did want to say that I feel your experience was real and thank you for sharing it. xx oo :)

MysticalChicken said...

Since I am a fan of using animated gifs to convey my emotions, this was pretty much my exact reaction when I read your reply: http://31.media.tumblr.com/55cc581ed685c74842b844bbdf342dc0/tumblr_msbsx9skDa1qht539o1_400.gif (that's Maisie Williams btw, idk if you watch Game Of Thrones)

(ever since then, though, i pretty much constantly want to hug him :p )