8/6/13

A Message from Michael

I've given the floor to Michael today and we've agreed to post his message:


"Not everything can be said here.  I am hopeful things will turn out fine for my daughter and mother.  She is very worried about the case and I am here for her.  I want my family to know how much appreciate them doing so much for me.  I am rarely away from them during the trial and see almost all of what has gone on.  Randy, you're a genius.  If it hadn't been for you things would never have found their way into the court room.  Picking sides is not going to help anyone.  I hope that you all know what is left of my life is simply clean up.  How can you pick up the pieces and move on.  That's all I want to say on that.  The rest is private and my family knows where I stand.

For the fans, I am amazed.  Each time I look down and see a flower on my grave or blanket with a smile it crushes my heart.  He is getting so big! And sees everything with wonder still.  I wish I would have had more time with him and my other children.  I wish they were able to see me perform just one last time before I passed.  I hope that they will inspire others to heal the world.  Prince has been absolutely fabulous.  He is a well composed young man and I can't believe for his age how much he has matured.  My life in the public eye has left them open to scrutiny in the media and often times danger in the industry.  Yes the industry is dangerous.  Without going into details, through testimony, you'll come to find out many things about the industry the public at large was never aware of.  Please know how much I appreciate all the support, the prayers, the lights, the on lookers, and people who are supporting my mother.  She really values the support and really likes seeing the posters and things at the court house.  She is unable to reciprocate.  She is really sad about things lately and I hope this cheers her up. She is an amazing woman and what I want her to know is that I love her immensely and will never leave her side.  I could not imagine a better mother, and that's the God's to honest truth.  If I could take back all the hurt that's been caused to her I would do it in a heart beat.  No one deserves what my mother has been through.  No one should be able to put another human being through what is transpiring now.  If things were different I would be there to hold her up, but they're not.  Mother you have to ask God for help and know that I am here for you.  I will do everything in my power to see this through.  You are my rock and guiding star.  I will never be able to express to you the depth of emotion I feel for you and the children.  It breaks my heart every time I see you cry.  Please know I am there with you.  Know that I care and will share in this burden that's been placed upon you.  I know its not fair.  We have to know we are still fighting together.  That's important.  Know I am here.  We will get through this.  I love you more than you know - Michael"

No comments: