8/26/13

Conrad Murray - We HAVE to Weigh In!

Sometimes I feel I have multiple personality disorder when it comes to blog posts.  From the beautiful inspiration of the Brothers, Sri Aurobindo, Mira and Michael himself to things like this.  Some things have to be said however and some of us spiritual folk just don't talk and act like Mother Theresa all the time, so here we go:

You may or may not have heard Conrad Murray's (the doctor accused of killing Michael Jackson) taped recording released just recently.  Dr Murray was the man who declined to testify for either side of the AEG vs Jacksons trial, however, somehow he has had a change of heart and made a taped audio call for AEG.  What caused this timely change of mind?  It may be the fact that AEG attorneys are helping him get out of jail AND the fact that  "Doctor Murray" as he says here at the end . . (stage name I suppose)...is getting ready to market his "tell all" book about who?. . why his "friend" : Michael Jackson.  (Let's just clarify here that Michael Jackson has many friends.  They are noted by the money they wish to make off of his name and image, not the friendship they provided him with. .I know confusing, but that's the way they roll)

Let's listen to the audio, and then as he goes point by point I'd like to offer a few comments, on Michael's behalf:



  Conrad Murray:  Michael Jackson Hired Me and Hated AEG
  - Watch More
  Celebrity Videos
  or
  Subscribe

First off, the title from TMZ: "Michael hired me" . . when I asked Michael he said:  "How was I supposed to hire Murray.  I didn't have any money remember?!"

TMZ I thought I heard that Murray said it was Michael AND AEG who hired him.  Did you hear wrong?  Did you just wake up or something?  Or is it that what you want people to believe? You know everyone believes what they hear. . without question . . it's the news!

So let's break this NEWS down as reported by TMZ:

TMZ has obtained a voice mail Murray recently left on a friend's answering machine.  If it were testimony in the wrongful death trial, it could be explosive.  Among other things, Murray says:
No way!! He left this on a friend's answering machine! Really?! That's what I do when I say I'm not going to testify.  I call with a list, numbering the items I want to make statements about and leave the message on an answering machine. . . you know so no one can use it as testimony.  (Someone think we stupid Buckwheat?!)  And, I am just shaking...it could be EXPLOSIVE if used in testimony?! OMG..contain me ..please!  Now let's get a book deal, shall we! :) Marketing loves those kind of words.
-- Michael personally offered him the job of being his doctor on the "This Is It" tour  Is that what he said?! I thought he said AEG and Michael employed him . . mmmmm

-- AEG actually wanted to hire a less expensive doctor, but Michael got his way with Murray  According to all these people Michael always got his way.  He was spoiled and rich..oh wait, isn't someone else rich and Michael needed the money...didn't AEG say they were the one paying Dr Murray and holding the contract . .?  So confusing when you really lay it out isn't it?

-- AEG never ordered Murray to give MJ any specific medical treatment.  All requests came from Michael  Nice cover Dr. ;) never ordered Murray to give mj any "specific" treatment. . . now why would he say "specific".... I guess I might use that word if they ordered me to give treatment but not what kind of medicines you know "specifically" . . . 

-- AEG was not even aware of the medical treatment Michael was receiving.  This point is critical  TMZ who is this point critical for? YOU or AEG or BOTH OF YOU?!!  The critical part is the testimony and EVIDENCE that Randy Phillips had over a half hour of phone conversation with Dr. Murray as well as Dr. Murray's request for medical equipment.  You mean they didn't question why they should pay for medical equipment, you mean they talked about golf, booze and women for a half hour?!  I'll tell you what's critical . . regardless of medical treatment someone DELIBERATELY killed him.  That point is CRITICAL.

-- Michael despised AEG and referred to people who worked for the company as "snakes"  I can't say that's not correct..Snakes has been used by Michael before..sounds accurate

-- Michael had particular disdain for "This Is It" producer/director Kenny Ortega.  MJ said he hated Ortega, who had no idea how much pain he was inflicting on Michael with the breakneck pace.  I think Dr. Murray hated Kenny when Kenny showed concern for Michael . . remember Dr. Murray?  When Kenny sent him home?  YOU said YOU were the doctor.  No egos here, no, none at all . .

And Michael's venom extended to his family.  Murray claims during the Jackson 5 Pay for View project, Joe (whom he called Papa Bear) demanded $1 million.  Katherine (whom he called Mama Bear) also wanted $1 mil.  And each of the brothers wanted $500k.   Venom is used by snakes.  Michael was not and is not in THAT category.  True the family wanted more. Even in MY book I talk about how Michael did not want to be a part of the family show anymore but was under a great deal of pressure.  However, I don't think any of this is even applicable.  How is painting his family this way applicable?  Oh, yes, I forget.  You want to help paint them as greedy so AEG can win...silly me!  OK Dr. Murray go ahead and blab all you want.  I'll be right here for you and anyone else that decides to bend the truth about Michael, his family or his death to fit their own agenda.  

By the way, did I tell you I have a book?  If it were entered into testimony it would be EXPLOSIVE! :)

Let's make this abundantly clear.  Ms. Rowe, Dr. Murray, AEG and Mr. Branca.  I KNOW Michael Jackson was murdered.  He knows how and who.  You can bend the truth all you want, try and change the public's opinion, try and hide, but sooner or later it WILL come out.

I've had a visit from Frank Dileo not so long ago.  Yeah, he's dead too.  Or so people think.   And honeys let me tell you, Frank apologized.  Now why would he do that?

Elizabeth Taylor, (also dead - did I tell you? - I speak to dead people! OMG I know, crazy, right?!) She can't believe how horrible the things you did to him were and if she were here she says she would be putting her foot right up your asses.  (Sorry that's from her, not me.  I might imagine something else.)

Michael currently has other words.  Something to the effect of backstabbing, something or others and just wait and see.  They're going to get theirs.  Hope it was worth it boys!  E=MC2 Life does go on and I'm not the only one that knows it :)

In that light, let us lovingly dedicate the following song to . . well you know who you are don't chya?! ;)




  


No comments: