6/2/14

Consciousness

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on. On many an occasion when I am dancing, I have felt touched by something sacred. In those moments, I felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists. 

I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved. I become the victor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave. I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known. I keep on dancing then it is the eternal 
dance or creation. The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy. I keep on dancing...and dancing...and dancing. Until there is only...the dance.”


I read that poem to my yoga class the week Michael Jackson passed.  Many people, I thought, didn't know Michael was so spiritual.

As with most mornings when I sit to write I ask what we should write about.  Today I was told to write about me.  Funny, right?! Well, I was thinking about how this blog may or may not be making an impact and of course they are reminding me of how and why this is so important.

I fully realized upon writing the book and even embarking on the blog how any claims pertaining to Michael Jackson would be viewed, but it was requested by my guides.  The same ones who asked for my assistance with Michael in organizing the consciousness of man back in the early 90's.   My first intent to was remain anonymous.  People would view it strange, crazy and perhaps even psychotic.  Some of the same people may have even viewed or written about Michael as being strange or crazy, which brings me to my point.  If strange is who I am perceived I am, then I accept that.  The difference and decision for putting myself out there was exactly that.  If I could make a difference by baring the burden of perception, then I would do it.  I knew that my company would be in the likes of other "strange" and crazy people;  Michael Jackson, Albert Einstein, and my favorite, Christopher Columbus (he said the world was round when every one thought it was flat) or how about Jesus. He proclaimed he was the son of god.  That was just too much for people to believe back in that day! lol

So who cares, I thought.  People will judge anyway based on their own experiences, their own perceptions.  If I can change the consciousness of a few, if we can make a difference I had to try while I was here.  Even Maurie Pressman MD, who ended up writing a forward for my book had his doubts at first.  I do realize how it sounds at first.  Yet, if we break down what has happened and what this is about it makes total sense.

Let's take Michael out of the equation first.  Or maybe we keep him in for those of you who already know how spiritual he really was.  Should it surprise those people that he would also be very spiritually developed?  Of course not.  But for others they believe and perhaps perceive, what's been reported on the news.  Sometimes this is the only basis for information we have. Sometimes the news doesn't necessarily report the "right" thing.

Our society has been based on external stimuli, external validation.  If someone else says it's ok and right it's acceptable.  If society says, for instance, that the world is flat, it's acceptable.  So when someone comes along claiming something else, it sounds crazy.  That person may be labeled, shunned, or others just won't talk about it for fear of ridicule, for fear of being "different".

Many years ago a lady friend said to me " You know you think everyone else is like you, but they're not."  I had no idea what she meant until this past year.  Based on my experiences in this life I was certain that most people believed in life after death, spiritual bodies, and many other venues I have had the opportunity to explore.  It floors me to think that some people don't even believe in god.  He has been the one thing, my go to, that has gotten me off the ground and hopeful in anything and in all that I do.

My experiences with Michael Jackson are only part of my life equation, but it is from those experiences that I believe I have been able to grow the most from.  If you stare at something and you look for the "who" that is actually "looking" at an object, you'll realize there is a someone, you, that is inhabiting the body.  You are not your body.  There is a consciousness that resides within that is bearing witness.  That consciousness perceives what it sees, hears, and feels constantly.  It is the same consciousness that is connected to your soul, your twin soul, and the same consciousness that is connected to the whole of all things.

There are many events in history that point to this all pervasive force that connects us all.  The passing of Princess Diana, the World Trade Center bombing, just to name a few.  How many just "knew" that something was going to happen, or even how many felt the sadness in the days just after these two very powerful events?  On the surface you might say they were sad, but if you allow yourself to dig deeper, ask yourself why.  Did you know Princess Diana personally?  Did you know or have a personal connection to the Trade Center?  Most often the answer to these questions are no and if they are then what is it that made you sad?  That answer is that deep down you already know you DO have a connection to both Princess Diana and everyone who passed at the World Trade Center.  Everyone is connected in consciousness on the entire planet.  At a soul level you know this already and at a soul level it's that voice that tells you that you know there is a "mate", a twin soul, that is perfect "somewhere" for you as well.  The only thing that sets us apart is how we perceive it.  The layers of  knowledge and false beliefs of who we "perceive" we are and what is the true reality in the world.  There really is only ONE reality.  It is our perceptions that are different.  That's why there are so many religions, so many different beliefs.  If we dare to intersect all the religions of the world, we'd find many of them have very common themes and truly why else on earth would you feel sad for someone else that you don't even know?

My perceptions of this powerful network of consciousness are perhaps different than most peoples because of my experiences.  If I had not "experienced" certain things in my life, I would have never formed the opinions and beliefs that I have today, nor would you.  My experiences in consciousness have been as a witness to life.  I see life, our consciousness, our soul as if it's the yolk of an egg.  It's our nucleus, the driving force.  The white part is our patterns and perhaps even our beliefs and wrong thinking.  Those things that society and others have taught us that aren't necessarily true.  And the white part, that's our ego.  The hardest thing we have to break through, because everyone wants to be right, no one wants to be wrong and we all want to feel like we belong.

When our egos get in the way it stops us from truly experiencing consciousness.  It's the part of you or me that says that's not true, even before we investigate to see if it "could" be true.  These are the decisions and opinions formed from a well developed and solidified ego.  How can you know for sure about anything?  What the world has assumed is true may have been true yesterday, but today, just like the shape of our planet, it may have changed.

This is why it's so important for me to convey to you that we must become like children.  It was Jesus who said it first, Michael again, and now I'll say it one more time.  Children are not "conditioned" yet.  They look at things in wonderment and curiosity, not with closed minds and already formed opinions.  That's why Michael loved them so much. They were the ones that never judged him.

I am honored to stand in the company of my perceived "weird" friend, and be called "weird" as well, if being "weird" means that it's because I look, act or believe differently. To me Michael and those that are like him had the courage to try and make change in the world for all people even though it was the same people who bullied him, criticized him and judged him harshly.  In the end, it was the same people who stole from him and ended his life.  Jesus was no different.  I may not be either of these two in my girly, girl body here on earth, but like you, I already know without a doubt I am connected to them both.  That makes me not only proud, but honored to try and serve in just a little way in the way they did.   My being "weird" to some is only because I've "experienced" something they haven't.

We are creations upon creations and as we ascend back up the ladder to our source god, we will join hands with many souls whom we've shared close associations with.  It's not our associations in the flesh that mean the most, it's our associations of the soul.  Maya Angelous death, the death of Nelson Mandela and many others prove to me that the company we keep is of our same vibration, not our same color, or same ethnicity.

I never thought I would be in this place or meet the "spirits" I have met since their passing, but it must be known that we do exist on another plane when we leave our bodies.  That the soul, the consciousness, continues to live and that's why I'm here.

Being different isn't always fun.  If I was able to make a conscious choice it definitely wouldn't have been to be connected to a world wide pop star all my life and struggle with it.  And I know I wouldn't have wanted it to continue when he passed.  Yet I do know that my struggles, like the struggles of so many others before me, can help others who are traversing the same path.  If we have knowledge, if we've achieved a consciousness through our own experiences we should share for the sake of the whole.  If this is casting pearls before some swines, then I guess that's what sometimes we have to do.  Sooner or later the swines might get tired of playing in the mud and try to cast their own pearls, but until then the rest of us can feel blessed by the knowledge of truth and light.  Being aware of our consciousness is the one thing that can make a life of struggle into a life of freedom.  I believe when Michael said "set the common man free" in his lyrics in the song "Earth Song" that's what he meant.

True freedom expresses itself through the consciousness of man.  Freedom to be who we are without fear.  Freedom to create, to live fully and love fully as well.  It's the knowing of the consciousness that makes you do things that would otherwise make no sense and have that thing come out perfect.  It's the consciousness that speaks to us when we have a "feeling" something is about to happen and it's the consciousness you have within you that tells you to keep pursuing your dreams even though society and everyone else tells you not to.

This driving, all pervasive force it the one thing that will gladly help you navigate your entire life.  Learning about it, knowing you have access to it can not only change your inner world and how you see life, but the world around us as well.  The knowing part is key, but perhaps even more important is our "perception".  We must "perceive" we are one before change can happen.
It is destruction and war that happens when we don't.

In his video "Earth Song", Michael sings about this.  Look what we do to the world ourselves.  In light of the knowledge that we are ALL ONE, war and the destruction of our world is just downright stupid.  It's in this consciousness and knowing that our world can truly change it's ways.