6/30/14

Michael Jackson, ONE Consciousness and Albert Einstein

“I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.”


Throughout eons of time, the world consciousness has gone from a very technical mind to superstitions, and back again to the material.  With new discoveries and the age of science the world has learned much.  Yet turning our backs on the human, our connections to each other and our world is the worst thing we can do to our world and ourselves.

When I look at the work I am embarking on, I find it odd that those before me have done so much and humanity has paid so little attention to it.  People I thought I knew for one reason or another, information I came upon thinking it was for other reasons, have all led me down the same path: Consciousness.

Sri Arubindo and Mother, the twin flames Michael introduced me to wrote a great deal about consciousness.  Michael himself wrote about consciousness.  My dear friend Maurie D Pressman, MD wrote about consciousness.  Edgar Cayce wrote about consciousness.  Paramhansa Yogananda wrote about consciousness.  So what does it mean and what is it all telling us?

What we are IS consciousness.  Many people I've spoken to don't believe the passage in Paramhansa's book Autobiography of a Yogi, when he talks about being able to see inside a woman he met.  To feel her feelings, see her life and visions.  Yet my friend Maurie D Pressman, MD, had the same to say.  That when he was with some patients there were no words they needed to express.  That at times he knew and could feel them from the inside.

What great testimony to the fact that we are all connected.  How can a psychic read how you feel or where your life is going if there wasn't a consciousness about you that she or he was able to connect to?  And how could life go on past the physical body if our consciousness didn't live on?

This weekend I took some time to revisit a movie called Powder released in 1995.  I was touched by the scene I posted below.  I remember feeling Michael when he died.  He not only went through me, but I became him and I remember feeling the energy encompassing everything; everything in the world.  At that time my thoughts were he was larger than life, literally.  Maybe a great spirit. Now, however, my beliefs and thoughts have shifted.  It is apparent that the transition he made was back into a greater state of oneness.  Not because he was such an advanced soul, but because he was part of us all and we all are a part of him, and everything else in this great big world.  

Here in the scene from the movie, Powder, the main character, talks about what he felt when the sheriffs wife died.  More testimony to our greatness, oneness and the need to care for one another and our earth.