6/6/14

Remembering the Time Confirmations, Fans, The Brotherhood and My New Book

I still have not read the book "Remembering the Time - Protecting Michael Jackson in His Final Days", however, I just received a troubling email from a woman named Susan Shand, aka "Kiwi Girl" who believes that Michael Jackson killed himself and has tried every avenue she can to contact me, even though I have reported and blocked her.  It seems she's very upset that I am "confirming" my connection to Michael.   I can't imagine what this might mean to her that she would go to so much trouble.  She has in the past written to tell me that Michael actually killed himself and has gone out of her way to write a lengthy poor review on Amazon; not even of my book, but on what her thoughts on the subject of twin souls are.  If you are a reader of this blog, you might already know the whole reason I started this blog was to let people know the truth.

Normally you don't pay attention to people like this, however, I've noticed ever since I started this blog I've had every kind of Michael Jackson fan come out of the woodwork to tell me about who I am and what I'm about.  Not only that, but it has been made painfully obvious that jealousy abounds when something real is pointed to.  The fantasy authors and women who share their love for Michael selfishly seem to stick together, but the truth seekers, true fans and this blog remain in the truth, not in fantasy.

With that let me remind you that if you are true fan of Michael Jackson the man and not the image, you too might be interested in the truth, not fiction.  If you believed Michael wanted to spread the message of ONE, then you might also believe he might have wanted to PROVE that we are.  Even now.

If you have listened to the psychic reading on the side bar I received a few years ago, you probably heard the word murder.  However, there is more that she states and it has to do with "proof".

During this whole process it's been very difficult for me to come out with this story.  I realized from the beginning how incredible it would sound.  The reader confirmed for me that Michael would provide "proof" that I needed to make our story sound.  Michael has never lied to me and has made good on everything he has stated he would do for me.  The "proof" was there and now there is more "proof" in this new book.

On November 12, 2012, I did a blog post regarding another book called "Untouchable,’ Michael Jackson’s Life", by Randall Sullivan.  This book got a lot of press.  Television shows, radio, you name it.  It claimed that this man knew the life of Michael Jackson.  These people that have come out of the wood work to ride on the coat tails of Michael Jackson are amazing.  He didn't know him and claimed he never was with a woman.  My post relayed information that I saw to negate this. You can read the full post here:

http://michaeljacksontwinsoul.blogspot.com/2012/11/continuing-my-version-of-scream-on-man.html

Here is a quote from that post:

"All of the press lately around his sexuality is just disturbing. Although Michael and I were not together as a couple, being connected to him I saw and felt many things. Some I have not even written in the book, but I would think would come to the surface on their own. I'm not one to gossip, but if the story needs to be set straight, then lets put it out there.

One thing I can say for sure is that Michael Jackson was not gay. Several times during the course of his life I saw him with women. One in a hotel, another at his home"

That was about two years ago.  The recent release of the book by Michael's personal bodyguards has again confirmed this fact that was NEVER brought out to the public before:

"The duo claim that during their employment, they picked up several women for their boss, including one with an Eastern European accent who was referred to only as “Friend.” They said she stayed at a nearby Hampton Inn, where Jackson would visit her at night after his kids went to sleep."


Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/new-book-poop-michael-jackson-article-1.1762344#ixzz33s51j6iR


I believe the Hampton Inn is a hotel.  This confirmation is very important.  One blog reader wrote to ask how happy I was about this book coming out.  Happy isn't the word for it.  Relieved and grateful that we can go forward as well as very happy someone had the decency to write the truth.

My purpose is not to prove that Michael Jackson and I are in love.  Many years ago we made an agreement and one that I intend on sticking to.  The spirits, the souls who reside on the other side, including Michael Jackson, have asked for our assistance.  If you believe in god, angels, or spirit guides then it shouldn't be too far of a stretch to believe that there are those who wish to assist humanity.

We are in an age were humanity itself is advancing.  When Michael still lived I was asked to assist a group of beings called The Brotherhood of Light in bringing divine order into the consciousness.  Consciousness is what Michael and I shared when he lived and now that he has passed.  Consciousness is what all of us share and in order for "order" to be placed in the consciousness there must be proof, documentation and someone to facilitate it.  One of those people will be me.

It's been said that even Jesus himself had help from these wonderful beings in his ascension to the throne of god.  They have been by my side steadily and supported me through the worst of times.  I have NO intention of letting my part of this deal down.  I WILL take every bit of confirmation and post it as well as publishing every bit of information I can on their behalf.  It is with this goal in mind that I not only work with Michael Jackson, but with the Brotherhood and those Michael brings to me on the other side as well.  This includes Nelson Mandela and Elizabeth Taylor.  If it seems strange that they would want to help humanity, just look at their lives when they lived.

To me this is AMAZING stuff.  People should be so excited that there is proof of our connectivity.  Proof that you have a twin soul; proof that mankind has lied about our very creation.  That we are more than what mankind wanted us to believe.  Put that truth on the news and on TV instead of how big the Kardashians behinds are.

Therefore, should either Susan Shand or Susan Elsa (the "other twin soul" fantasy author), or anyone else like them in their thinking have a problem with confirmations, please feel free to take that up with the Brotherhood of Light.  You can contact Melchizedek directly.  I don't play drama.  I am NOT here for that.

Going forward let me explain what we hope the new book will do.

  • Validate life after death
  • Validate a consciousness that connects us all
  • Prove Michael Jackson was murdered
  • Validate the connection of twin souls and twin souls after death
Now if it were me, I'd be excited about this work.  I hope you are too.  The love story people seem to think or believe I'm after telling is real.  But the love we are talking about here is on a much grander scale then I think many of you have realized.  I've heard it said before that there are turtles and there are giraffes.  The turtles can only see what's on the ground, but the giraffes can see for miles.  When it comes to this work I hope you can see like the giraffe.  It is this outlook, this approach that takes us the farthest.  

Bringing divine order into the consciousness is a group effort.  I know there are others like me that do this work.  I'm asking you to take your rightful place and begin to do your job too.  Together we can make the difference needed to move this planet to its higher state of being.  If you don't believe me believe Nelson Mandela.  If you don't believe him, believe Michael Jackson himself.

On November 10, 2008, Michael Jackson sent a note to his fans that were gathered in front of his rented property in Los Angeles, California. The note reads:

"You make me sooo happy, I can feel your energy through the walls. The sky is the limit. Higher consciousness always. [I’m] working hard, as always, [on] music, film, performance. I love you, Michael Jackson”....Michael truly loved ALL of his fans that's what he meant when he said we are ONE.  Now we just need to prove it and get the rest of the world to participate in this new higher consciousness and in a new frame of mind.

** This will be my last post to this blog site until the release of the book **