3/29/13

Your Personal Resurrection - Wake Up

A week or so ago I met someone who told me about his life.  He said a few years ago he "woke up".  Everything in his life changed.  He and his business partner split, his children were having trouble in school, almost everything was going haywire and he was left wondering where his life was heading.

Several years ago I had to file for a divorce, my parents walked away, family walked away, as did people who claimed to be friends.  At the same time I had to put my dog asleep, pick up the pieces of my life, find a new home and job for myself and children and somewhere in between try to come with the reality that Michael was murdered.

We had one thing in common.  We both were in the process of focusing on and really "getting" it spiritually.  I had been engrossed in meditations, yoga and study as had he.  Why then would everything suddenly fall apart?

When your consciousness raises to a new vibration the old life, your old belief patterns can no longer be sustained.  The energy of your very being has changed and as a co creator of your world you will usher in new energies, new patterns in your life and begin to discard the old.

Going through this experience feels like you are being punished.  The underlying question for me was "What did I do to deserve this?  All I was doing is trying to be better".   I had no idea what was actually transpiring in my life and that it was all just the resurrection of a new life.  Knowing this, helps us in the transition.  When you wake up your consciousness shifts and so does the consciousness around you.

There is another man who had a "wake up" call in a different way.  His name is Jonas Elrod.  He was featured on the Oprah show this past year.  He says that he "was leading an ordinary life until he woke up one day to a totally new reality.  He suddenly could see and hear angels, demons, auras and ghosts."   As a result he put a film documentary together to share his journey.  I watched it last night and found it interesting that he said the people on the other side wanted us to know about them.  They want us to know there is a reality we have yet to notice on this side of the veil and as the consciousness changes on the planet it will be time for many of us to "wake up".




2 comments:

Reni Sentana-Ries said...

Hello again, Debbie, I am so sorry to hear you had to divorce your husband and in the course of it had friends and relatives turn on you.

I have found that in the course of evolving we at some point join with our Higher Selves, and that event is so profound that then our newly-found outlook on life separates us from some people around us.I went through that many years ago. The best we can do at that point is stay our course and not waver in our convictions.

ElevenSeven said...

Thank you Reni :)