3/26/13

Twin Souls and Synchronicity - Chapter 21 Audio Book

There are many times when synchronicity will align with you and your twin.  Events, dates, times and places will all synchronize to bring the two together.

This chapter is a demonstration of that.  The year was 1994 and I had an overwhelming urge to go to Disney World.  I had no money and no place to stay and no "earthly" reason why I should go, just the thoughts in my head and the feelings I was having that seemed to pull me there.

Michael had just told me that he was going to settle out of court for child molestation and said that it was highly suggested that he get married.  The date of May 20th began to ring out to me as it did when I was only twelve years old.  I began to make plans and when I did I found myself face to face with not only Michael but Lisa Marie Presley as well.





No comments: