3/25/13

The Man in the Mirror Project - Moving Up the Chakras

In recent posts and in my videos for the book tour (also posted on Youtube), I talked about clearing out our past misqualified energies to align ourselves with our highest self in return to the twin.  Today we would like to talk about some of that work.  In each chakra, or energy center we tend to hold certain emotions.  Your emotions play an intricate part in your life system as a whole.  This is the vehicle which most of your life is operated out of.  If you feel fear, you react, if you are in love you act on that, if you are fearful of losing money, you look for ways to avoid it.  Let's face it, most people are living out of fear, not love and in order to make it's transition we have to face our fears first and recognize them before we can let them go.

Where is fear?  In the chakra centers (pictured at right) fear lives in the root chakra.  Our root chakra holds base emotions that make us act and react on the earth plane.  We function through this chakra when we interact with fear based thoughts.  Abandonment, rejection, loneliness, scarcity, almost anything that leaves you feeling alone and afraid.  To counteract the energies stored here we must relive the events that put them there in the first place.  Most of us know how we feel so we would start there.

Let's say I feel "abandoned". My mother gave me up for adoption when I was born and I have carried with me the feeling of abandonment all my life.  As a result I look unknowingly for people who will abandon me again.  I look for it subconsciously because this is my comfort - it is all I know and all that "feels" right to me.   The energy feels the same as the energy already residing within me.  I "resonate" to these people who carry the same energy.  Do you see how this "feels" right but is not necessarily "right" for us?

To release this pattern, we have to review the circumstances of the original thought to begin with.  Did your mother abandon you?  Or did your mother abandon a baby that she could not care for?  The first question makes it personally about us and we internalize the abandonment.  The second views the situation for what it was and not the story we have made up about it, letting us come to terms with what really transpired and leaving it in the past.

This is only one example of clearing this center.  Visualizations, self questioning and reflection are our best tools in working through the misqualified energy stored here.  Try and ask yourself today, what am I afraid of?

No comments: