3/25/13

1993 Chapter 20 Audio - How I Know For Sure Michael DIDN'T Molest Children


This past weekend my son and I had a discussion about slavery.  He asked a lot of questions about who started it, who was president during it and who ended it.  Our discussion led us to talking about some of the most prominent people in the world who inspired change.  We agreed that they made the changes in the world, like ending slavery, by standing up against it and speaking out.

Recently I read that they are once again trying to bring up the charges of child molestation to the children about their father in the depositions and at the upcoming AEG vs Katherine Jackson trial.    I too thought Michael was guilty of child molestation at one time, but found out differently.

I have posted another chapter from my book that talks about the 1993 child abuse accusations and how I know for sure he did not. You will also find the words that I spoke to him during that time; "Oh my God I can't believe what I saw on the TV this evening" in the lyrics of the song Scream later recorded as well as my name Debbie and other confirmations of the conversations that took place that year. Some of the conversations referred to and the corresponding confirmations are noted below:



Scream-
From Wikipedia: "Scream" is cited primarily as an aggressive, retaliatory song directed at the tabloid media and their coverage of the child sexual abuse accusations made against Michael Jackson in 1993.

In 1993, the relationship between Jackson and the press came to a head when he was accused of child sexual abuse. Although never charged with a crime, Jackson was subject to intense media scrutiny while the criminal investigation took place. Complaints about the coverage and media included using sensational headlines to draw in readers and viewers when the content itself did not support the headline, accepting stories of Jackson's alleged criminal activity in return for money, accepting confidential, leaked material from the police investigation in return for money paid, deliberately using pictures of Jackson's appearance at its worst, a lack of objectivity and using headlines that strongly implied Jackson's guilt. At the time, Jackson said of the media reaction, "I will say I am particularly upset by the handling of the matter by the incredible, terrible mass media. At every opportunity, the media has dissected and manipulated these allegations to reach their own conclusions.


Lyrics: 
 "(Michael)
Tired of injustice
Tired of the scheme
Life is disgustin'
So what does it mean, Debbie
You kick to me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks, Debbie"

(Janet)
"Oh my God, can't believe what I saw
As I turned on the TV this evening
I was disgusted by all the injustice"


Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsforsong.net/ 



You Are Not Alone
From Wikipedia:  "Jackson's interest in the song was also linked to recent events in his personal life"
Jackson explained that he instantly liked the song, but listened to it twice before making his final decision. Although the song was written by Kelly, Jackson was adamant that the production should be a collaborative effort amongst the two musicians. The tape sent to him had no harmony or modulations, so Jackson added a choir in the final portion and added a sense of climax and structure to the final piece.
On listening to 'You Are Not Alone', one wonders how many times Michael tried to tell himself, during his most desperate and anguished times, that he did have support in his life, from a higher power, or even friends and family, whether he actually believed it or not"

Lyrics:

"Something whispers in my ear and says  
That you are not alone
I am here with you
Though you're far away

I am here to stay

But you are not alone
I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart

But you are not alone

'Lone, 'lone
Why, 'lone

Just the other night
I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come
And hold you in my arms
I can hear your prayers"


Griffin and Sabine



"Griffin Moss is an artist living in London who makes postcards for a living. He is unhappy and lonely, though he is unaware of these feelings. His life is changed forever when he receives a cryptic postcard from Sabine Strohem, a woman he has never met. Like Griffin, she is an artist (she illustrates postage stamps) and comes from a fictional group of small islands in the South Pacific known as the Sicmon Islands (Arbah, Katie, Katin, Ta Fin, Quepol and Typ).[4] The two begin to correspond regularly.
Griffin comes to realize that he is in love with Sabine, who reciprocates his feelings, and that they are soulmates. However, his growing uncertainty as to Sabine's true nature and the changes her presence in his life has brought to him develops into fear and he ends up rejecting her offer for him to come see her in person. He comes to the conclusion that Sabine is a figment of his imagination, created from his own loneliness. It appears to be true until another postcard arrives from Sabine with an ominous promise that if he will not come to her, she will go to him"

No comments: