12/4/12

What's Happening to Me?

I was meditating and began to channel my twin flame MJ.  He came to me because I am the love of his life and started singing to me . . .  only.  I stood up and started dancing, just like him.  I looked in the mirror and began to morph into him.  My eyes changed, my hair color, and I heard a strange "eh he he" in my head repeatedly as I kicked my leg into the air.

My head began to turn around 360 degrees just like that girl in the movie the Exorcist and I levitated off my bed.  It was strange I thought, but it must have been him because even my dog began to do the moonwalk and I had the urge to go out and purchase glittery socks and just one glittery glove.   

I know I can sing just as well as him now, for we have begun to morph together.  So I made this Christmas video of my morphed self to show you how good I really am.  I will now be going to Sony to sign a record deal because I know how fair they are and will treat me really good because they always look out for the best for people like my twin flame MJ.  I hope you enjoy this and it becomes an overnight internet viral infection . . is that what its'called?  Anyway, feliz navidad and an eh he he to you.  I'll be looking forward to seeing you in your town soon!


Yeah, it's a joke . . but I hope it made you SMILE :)

Don't forget:  Tomorrow at 10 AM EST in the US (but available world wide) the "real" interview about twin flames 
Link on the side bar at right --------->

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bet there's some truth to this though.