12/7/12

The State of Duality

As I sat this morning thinking of what would help readers the most I had a zillion thoughts.  The pain of separation from a flame, the doubts that they exist, the doubting in the experiences, the times you want to just give up and the extreme loneliness.

When I look back at earthly life when Michael was living there was always a state of duality.  I had a psychic teacher at the time that I would go to for counsel and he stated something to me that I felt was very profound.  He said "It's as if you are living two lives and it's fantastic".  I remember being taken back at the comment, not sure how to respond or even what to think about it.  In some ways I felt guilty.  I was married and he was eluding that I was carrying on, in my mind, an affair with another man.  That's how my "earthly" mind would think and did.  Yet when I thought about it further, if this twin soul concept was true even in the least, how could I not?  There was not a choice.  It just was.

We often have talked about the human need and desire to be loved completely.  That somewhere deep within us we know we can be and I believe that's why most of us search for it.  The hidden part, that subconscious part of ourselves knows that it's true because it is that part of ourselves that is already experiencing that state of love.  The duality lies in the higher self, with access hidden in the subconscious and the ego self, made present and active on the earth plane.

So we all live in a state of duality, living two lives. It is this state that gives rise to the occasion to clink our glasses and brake the mold of ego driven personality and allow our true light to shine.  It's OK to think we are this or that, but when our true self begins to emerge we begin to realize we never were who we thought we were.  We were living a different life.  We have become that which we thought we were and have neglected who we truly are.

Twin souls exist in union on the higher levels.  This part that is connected to the whole of yourself is also connected to the all.  Here the ability to transcend any situation is made possible and here the idea of love and union makes itself manifest in the thoughts, hopes and dreams of even your ego self.  We tend to discard the things coming from our higher self.  The dreams we have or the feelings that seem to come out of no where.  However, when we think about love and the fact that it is such and intangible thing - no scientist that I know of has yet to prove it.  I think how powerful of a force must it be to make it's way into this manifest world through our higher selves when we tend to disregard most everything else.

True love is what we hope for, real love is what we are.  The duality of the two will always play hand in hand, but the wisdom lies in allowing the higher form express itself in our reality here on earth.

No comments: