3/14/12

Happiness - According to those on the "other side"

I asked Michael for his input today.  There is a new movie out called "Happy" so he has given his definition of happiness.  Well, there were quite a few people on the other side that wanted their turn as well, so I posted them all.  I hope you enjoy them. I sure did.

"Happiness is when I see a child smile.  They don't worry about tomorrow or what they are going to eat for dinner.  They just play and smile because they feel joy in the moment.  That's why I think we should all be like children.  Smile just because we are alive.  Smile because there are times in your life that will be worse than this moment and there are times in your life when things will be better.  But for now you only have this moment.  What's it worth to you?  Is it worth it to feel grim or will you decide to be happy?

This life is short.  Please enjoy what you have before it's too late.  Peace and L O V E,  Michael"

Elizabeth Taylor:  "Happiness is when you love someone even though they don't love you.  Knowing in the end that when we all come back together, we will all love one another as we did in the beginning."

Grandma Tiny:  "Happiness is when "cupcake" sits on the chair sucking on an ice cream cone with a big smile on his face."  (she used to call my son "cupcake" . . umm. . .guess she still does!)

Grandpa Paul:  "Happiness is when you see your brother and you realize that even though years have passed between you, you still feel the same."

Aunt Margaret:  "Happiness is when I get to be here will all of you.  It makes me smile."

Uncle Sam:  "Happiness is when my daughter Farah holds the new baby. Ooohhh it's beautiful!"

Lettie:  "Happiness is when I see my son coming home from the war"

St Germain:  "Happiness is when I am certain that all beings will win liberation and freedom from the binds that hold them today."

El Morya:  "Happiness is when I see someone smile because they have past the test of knowing the right thing to do.  Liberating themselves from the suffering they know they can cause themselves."

Master J(Jesus): "Happiness is knowing the suffering I have endured in lifetimes has not gone in vein.  That all people will one day be whole and in love just as we are now."

Whitney Houston:  "Happiness is when I see my daughter in love.  The look on her face is priceless.  I miss her so much.  I love her with all my heart. Peace."

James Brown:  "Happiness is when I feel good! Ha, ha"


No comments: