8/12/15

The Sea of Consciousness with Michael Jackson

Sometimes twin flames can be teachers to the other.  Mother Mira, the twin flame for Sri Aurobindo, was once a student of Sri Aurobindo's.  At one time I too had asked to be taught by my twin flame.  It was a request to be "guided to the light".  For someone so sure about how things worked, I was certain he had a great deal to share.

As fate would have it, I am being honored by that request.  I'm sharing a lesson I received regarding consciousness below.  The words marvel me at times and hope you take from it what I did - simple facts that have been there all along that we just needed to look at differently.

Here is the story "The Sea of Consciousness" by Michael Jackson:

I walked along the beach shuffling my feet in the water and came upon a conch shell.  When I picked it up he said "listen".  Putting the shell to my ear I could hear the sound of the ocean.

"It's vibrations are cyclical" he said.  "It's part of the shell.  We're like the shell. Emitting a song like the ocean into the sea of consciousness.  What is the song you are singing?  Do you want to sound like a flute? What vibration do you wish to emit? Love, healing?"

Love, healing, yes, I said.  "Then be that.  Feel it.  The whale doesn't think about the fact that he needs to migrate.  It instinctively knows where to go.  It's conscious of the energy it can feel.  It's consciousness creates opportunities by becoming aware of the sea of consciousness.  A fish swims with the current not against it.  When you are conscious as in heightened consciousness, you don't think about it.  You enter "into" it.  This is how consciousness works.  You're entering into a field of vibrational energy, directing your course by instinct.

When people who have passed on create their homes on the other side they "feel" where they want to be.  What makes them feel safe; what makes them happy.  They feel the energy and direct it to manifest their home.  A place all their own and of their own making.

People don't realize how much power they have. When you tap into consciousness anything is possible.  Your only road block is yourself and your thoughts.  The energy needed to manifest comes from within.  A consciousness that directs action when the time is right.  You only know that time if you can "feel" it.  You can only enter into the vibration you choose if you "become" it.  Become the change in the world and the world will become the change.

The sea of consciousness is the master of all things and the people in it are what's creating it.

When tides rise and fall they rise on a current of energy directed by the waves of consciousness.  Where does that energy come from?  The waves themselves or the sea?"

No comments: