8/3/15

I Love U Janet Jackson

I was blown away today when I viewed the new video by Janet Jackson, "No Sleep".  She is an amazing artist, a genuine soul and ..well, what can I say?  I feel completely "Speechless."

I remember her performance of "Scream" on stage after Michael's death.  I remember her face of motherly protection as Paris cried at the memorial for Michael.  This video made me cry and I just have to say "thank you" for your creative and brilliant talent and . . . I love you.

This video has over 5 million views already!  There are so many things I could say about her profession and how I think this will be in the top ten, but more importantly I feel this lady is a tremendous person with more love in her heart than many, many other people in the business and on the planet.

Should I say how much your brother loves you? Because with that I think you already know. Be good to yourself and the family. Love lasts forever.

Janet Jackson with "No Sleep":



Janet Jackson performing "Scream":



Janet Jackson with Paris:



No comments: