5/19/14

Coincidence or Divine Timing - May 19

His robes were shorter than I remembered, draped around his shoulder with a natural colored smock tied at the waist with rope.  The patches of dirt on the front told me he had been traveling for some time.  I walked with him as he spoke about what it was like before he came.  "There were two schools of thought", he said.  "Some people thought that there was no life after death at all and others believed that the spirit lived on.  Ashes to ashes, dust to dust."

It was Jeshua, the great teacher, that's what I called him then.  He also went by the name of Jesus, from Nazarath.  He had traveled many miles speaking with many people about the truth of life. My name was Miriam then.  A name I am told was similar to Mary at the time and our friend's name was Lazarus, someone you may know by the name of Michael Jackson this time around.

They say that we reincarnate with the same group of souls, sometimes many times with a twin soul mate, all sharing the same purpose for coming.  Back then I suppose it was to play a hand in teaching and learning with the master.

If you would have asked me twenty some years ago I would have told you I didn't believe in past lives.  It wasn't until I began experiencing them that I began to know they were real.  We all come to earth again and again, learning our lessons, recreating the same situations over and over again until we get it.  The movie "Cloud Atlas" at right, portrays this very nicely.

This life with Jesus came as glimpses.  At first when I was a child I would cry at the sight of the cross with Jesus nailed upon it.  Later, I received very disturbing visions of a pregnant woman crying beside a cross with Jesus nailed upon it.  He was alive, but dying and she, pregnant with his child.

Michael and Lisa Marie
Disney World
Which brings me to today.  It's May 19 and this date holds great prominence for this story as well as for Michael and I.  It's an anniversary of sorts.  Let me explain why.

It was in my sixth grade that I realized I was looking for someone.  I would just "know" when I saw him and he would "just know" when he saw me.  I had details in my mind from seemingly out of nowhere.  He had dark hair, his eyes were dark brown and he danced.  It was that year, 1976, when a boy in my class seemingly fit the description.  I eyed him closely and when we were told to write our birthday's on the board he wrote "May 20th".  The date screamed out at me and I sat stunned.  It turned out he wasn't the boy I was "looking" for, but the date, May 20th did have meaning and I knew it from the pit of my soul.
A photo of Epcot date stamped for remembrance

Later in 1994 when after years of conversing with Michael and going through a gruesome ordeal with accusations of child molestation, we began discussing meeting.  The place would be Disney World and the date, May 20th.  Talks like these were like daydreams.  At the time I kept them to myself, and hardly believed they were "really" taking place at all.  But in 1994 I had an incessant drive to make it there to meet him.  I had no money and no place to stay but knew I just had to be there.  That's when a postcard came in the mail from a local radio station.  If you called in and were the ninth caller on the song of the day you could win a free trip to Disney.  The calendar was for May and on May 20th the song of the day was "Will You Be There?" by Michael Jackson.

Of course it was a sign, I thought.  I needed to win the tickets so I could go.  I called every day and one day while dialing from a few lines at work to try and win a work associate asked what I was doing.  When I told him he explained he had a share time in Florida.  Maybe, he said, you'd like to use it.  "Sure" I said not thinking it would be for the right week, or there would be some kind of catch.  He didn't say a word but picked up another line on the phone and began speaking to someone.  In the meantime I was still dialing the radio station to try and win tickets.  I heard the announcer begin to announce a winner as my coworker looked at me from across the room and said "How's the week of May 20th?"

I went to Disney that week.  I even had a dream of Michael in a place of nowhere asking me to meet him in Paris.  At first I thought of Paris, France, when I suddenly realized it was Paris in Epcot he was talking about.  I went there the next day, May 19th, and found that there was someone there to meet me, but I didn't think it was him.  I actually thought it was someone else and tried to evade him.  Later, when I got home, a local television station showed footage of the man I didn't think was him.  A man I repeatedly saw and thought was following me.  It was Michael Jackson in disguise.  It was a major realization for me that year.  That after all the years of trying to put off the encounters and conversations we had, I had to finally admit they were real.  He was about to marry Lisa Marie Presley and it was later reported that he did so later that week.

Since then there has been more with the date of May 19th.  My visions of Jesus on a cross and a weeping woman came to fruition in 2006 when I learned about the movie the DaVinci Code.

In the film a professor of religious symbology from Harvard, is the prime suspect in the grisly and unusual murder of Louvre curator Jacques Saunière. He escapes with the assistance of a police cryptologist, Sophie Neveu, and they are embroiled in a quest for the legendary Holy Grail.  A noted British Grail historian tells them the actual Holy Grail is explicitly encoded in Leonardo da Vinci's wall painting, the Last Supper. Also searching for the Grail is a secret cabal within Opus Dei, an actual prelature of the Holy See, who wishes to keep the true Grail a secret; the revelation of this secret would certainly destroy Christianity.  The "secret" they are referring to is Mary.  Pictured at the side of Jesus in the painting of the Last Supper and said to have had been pregnant with a child at the time of the crucifixion of Jesus.  A detail the churches have chosen to exclude.




This small detail would have made Jesus, human, and not the divine being portrayed by the churches.  What they have failed to tell us is that we are all divine beings and that's exactly what Jesus came to teach us.

The movie was released on May 19th and it confirmed for me that Mary was indeed pregnant with Jesus's child.

Maybe it's all just a coincidence.  The fact of the dates, the visions, and the remembrances of past lives.  Yet when I think about the painting, who Mary was and who Michael and I are I can't help but think of the truth of the matter.  We are twin flames, Jesus and Mary were twin flames.  The final resting place for Mary is even said to be under two superimposed triangles and in of all places, Paris just like our meeting spot in Disney.

This fact is a historical reference point that has been hidden for centuries.  It is represented not only in DaVinci's painting, but in the story of Adam and Eve, the Song of Songs and in Jewish literature, writings by Plato and many other historical pieces of literature.

The two superimposed triangles where Mary
Magdalene is said to be buried in Paris, France.

I'm not Jesus, but I do feel close to him, just as Michael did, and if anything that I have to say is true even in the slightest, the world has done very little to keep what this great teacher came to teach alive.  That there is not only life after death, but a little known secret of the divine within as well.  The chalice, or upside down triangle, the symbol of woman and the apex, or right side up triangle as a symbol for man lives in almost every tradition in the world.  It is the Star of David, the Tibetan Heart chakra symbol - the place of divine love or flames depicted in all the Jesus paintings.  Maybe that's why they have told me to write our story.  Maybe that's why we even came.  To let others know our true history and the truth of creation and how man has destroyed this great gift that was given.  Our divine identities, our true divinity within, can and will be reborn into this world.  Michael's cover for his Dangerous album and a world that comes out in the end under divine order is something we both have aspired to.  Listening to and feeling what your life is about is much more telling than what any man has or could ever tell you.  If you listen hard enough, are quiet long enough you'll even hear the whispers of the ages.  The ancient ones, whispering the truth of our history and the truth of our future.  

Have you lived before?  Are you divine?  Do you believe or is this all just some huge, gigantic coincidence?  You be the judge.



MARK OF THE ANCIENTS
by Michael Jackson
The Last Supper painting
From the book: Dancing the Dream

He had lived in the desert all his life, but for me it was all new. “See that footprint in the sand?” he asked, pointing to a spot by the cliff. I looked as close as I could. “No. I don’t see anything.”

“That’s just the point.” He laughed. “Where you can’t see a print, that’s where the Ancient Ones walked.”

We went on a little farther, and he pointed to an opening, high up on the sandstone wall. “See that house up there?” he asked. I squinted. “There’s nothing to see.”

“You’re a good student.” He smiled. “Where there’s no roof or chimney, that’s where the Ancient Ones are most likely to have lived.”

We rounded a bend, and before us was spread a fabulous sight, thousands upon thousands of desert flowers in bloom. “Can you see any missing?” he asked me. I shook my head. “It’s just wave after wave of loveliness.”

“Yes,” he said in a low voice. “Where nothing is missing, that’s where the Ancient Ones harvested the most..”

I thought about all this, about how generations once lived in harmony with the earth, leaving no marks to scar the places they inhabited. At camp that night I said, “You left out one thing.”

“What’s that?” he asked.

“Where are the Ancient Ones buried?”

Without reply, he poked his stick into the fire. A bright flame shot up, licked the air, and disappeared. My teacher gave me a glance to see if I understood this lesson. I sat very still, and my silence told him I did.

Ashes to ashes.  Dust to dust.


From "You Are Not Alone" Video
Mere human or Divine ideal?
Cover of the Dangerous Album
with Adam and Eve 
Black and white babies
from the video "Black or White"
***Note:  Postings on the blog will resume the first week of June, 2014.




Cover for the song release "Black or White"
Two superimposed triangles