11/7/12

The Ice Storms - update

Last week I posted that I saw ice storms for the east coast.  Unfortunately it looks like that is what will be transpiring, but I really do hope I am wrong.  Storms are expected to arrive later today with several areas being evacuated again.  They are calling for high winds, snow and sleet.the problem is if the sleet freezes on power lines let alone high winds.  Power will be lost again, so please prepare as necessary.  Make sure you have food,water, knowing that roads may not be able to be traveled on for a bit.

As for the rest of us this will extend to the middle states as well.  We ll be feeling the effects of winds and chill.  Unstable air will bypass the noreaster and bring more bad weather to south carolina prepare and bunker down as necessary, you may be in for a bumpy ride, again.

As I receive more information I ll be posting it.  In the meantime our thoughts and prayers do effect our world.  Please bring them to an awareness of peaceful weather patterns and healing for the people most affected.  Japan is still in recovery as well, so any thoughts of healing would be most welcome for the people there as well.




No comments: