11/20/12

Continuing my version of Scream - On the man, not the image

I haven't read the new book "Untouchables" or in reality any other book written about the Jackson family or Michael himself, ever.  The only book, matter of fact, I have in my possession is the book "Dancing the Dream" which depicts the Michael Jackson I knew.

All of the press lately around his sexuality is just disturbing.  Although Michael and I were not together as a couple, being connected to him I saw and felt many things.  Some I have not even written in the book, but I would think would come to the surface on their own.  I'm not one to gossip, but if the story needs to be set straight, then lets put it out there.

One thing I can say for sure is that Michael Jackson was not gay.  Several times during the course of his life I saw him with women.  One in a hotel, another at his home.  When I went to meet him on occasion there was a little blonde girl at his side and when he passed he wouldn't stop talking about some blonde that was a dancer on the "This Is It" footage.  He kept tell me how "hot" she was and annoyed me a great deal, matter of fact.  It was like, I know after you telling me like five times "she was hot" I get the picture.

Michael liked blondes, although I don't see that information anywhere.  He was, as you can see from his dancing, very alive with life and his sexuality, even though he did not flaunt it like some men in the industry would.  Who's business is it anyway?  Can anyone remember the song "Keep it in the Closet?"

As a twin soul, it was really not even my business.  You lead your life independently until the time is right..  I just saw, felt and knew.  I had no control over what transpired, yet I could not judge him either.  Twin flames are different.  It's hard to overcome the fact that you think you should be in a relationship that fits in with the mold of society, but after you do, you just want the other to be happy.  The women I saw with Michael made him happy and that was the only thing I was concerned about.  I have not seen Grace, his nanny come out with a Michael Jackson tell all book and I think this in and of itself tells a great deal about the character of this woman.  She was closest to Michael for many years and I applaud not only her dedication to him during his life, but after.  I don't know all the details of their relationship and don't pretend to, but I do know what I saw and felt.

It was also late in the year around 2007 I believe, that I received a vision of Michael purchasing an engagement ring.  He was thinking about getting married then again, although I don't know who to.  I thought I had read somewhere confirmation on this, but haven't been able to find it.  But the point is, how can someone write all these things never knowing or even attempting at finding out about the "real" man, not the strange entertainer everyone sets out to make him to be.

I was connected to him, yet I don't pretend to know everything about him.  Only that which I experienced, saw and confirmed.  These things that I write about above were not confirmed, yet with all of the other things that transpired between us I have no doubt they were true.


I believe the blonde assistant he had a relationship with is in the audience in this footage, she was also featured as having an affair with Michael in a 2006(?) interview with Entertainment Tonight if I remember correctly - I offered to speak on his behalf, since they were talking about his sexuality then.  After all I had seen visions of him.  He told me it wouldn't help.  Next I knew she did and showed photos of the two of them.  He was right, it didn't help.

I also saw this same woman with him in during one of the times I asked for him to meet me.  I believe her to be the one he most likely was going to ask to marry him.


Grace, the woman I did write about in my memoir, although I did not mention her name on purpose.  Michael was NOT ALONE during his trial as others have stated.  She was beside him as I wrote in the book and as documented in photos in this video.

Just because these women have not chosen to talk about their personal experiences with Michael,
DOES NOT mean he didn't have them.

Continuing my version of Scream on behalf of the man, not the image . . .




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post as well as your latest video are highly inappropriate. It is none of our business who Michael was with or not with. And it's DEFINITELY not your place to announce who or what you saw when it comes to Michael and his sexuality. As you should already know, sex was an EXTREMELY sensitive issue for Michael so you should know better. Besides, who are you trying to convince? One man who wrote a book? Who cares what he thinks? ALL his fans and people who love him know he wasnt gay nor a virgin. There will always be people who talk and write books about Michael. Theres nothing you can do to stop them. Making inappopriate videos and posts only makes a mockery out of yourself AND Michael.

ElevenSeven said...

That's exactly why I did not publish anything about them in my book. However, where there are lies and where people let them be told it's just as bad as telling them themselves. I will always stand for the truth for myself and on behalf of anyone I know and love, whether or not anyone else feel it's appropriate.

Anonymous said...

What if Michael himself, thought it was inappopriate? Would you stop then?

ElevenSeven said...

Who cares? Most people don't think I'm his twin anyway and if I really was and had this kind of a connection to him what would make you think we wouldn't converse after his life ended?

I'm just curious, have you written to Liza Minnelli about her speaking about their private conversation or Brooke Shields for speaking about theirs, Lisa Marie's interview with Oprah, etc. Should I go on?

Anonymous said...

They didnt make videos with comments such as "It must be a TIGER ;)"

ElevenSeven said...

That was from a creative commons video of Michael(including the words "It must be a TIGER". You can look on Youtube for the original author to address it with her. I'll have to caution you though, if you dare to play the whole thing you might really get offended. Like you said, his fans knew he wasn't gay.

Anonymous said...

S'il est vrai que nous n'avons qu'une seule âme jumelle, ce n'était donc pas vous qui étiez la sienne. A french Wooman

ElevenSeven said...

Merci pour la compensation que pour moi.