10/27/12

Twin Flames - A Readers Email

I received a beautiful email today I wanted to share with you.  I could go into details but I think it explains itself.  Twin flames are on the rise and we will be here to help:

A few months ago I started to research twin flames on the internet. Before I go any further I need to put in my own disclaimer. The term 'twin flame' makes me anxious as hell. I am grappling with enough already. Yet I will contradict myself and say I have experienced the same things that others who call this a 'twin flame' do. Moving on.  I finally gave myself permission to investigate this experience that has been a part of my life for over twenty years. One evening I got the courage and put the following on the Google search page; 'Twin Flame Famous'. I was not surprised at the amount of anonymous posts I found. People explaining they were not crazy yet needed some guidance. They were asking the familiar questions. What is this about? Is it true? What should I do? I was rather saddened to see how many of these posts went unanswered. The person who wrote them was nowhere to be found. Contact information expired or was erased. I felt sad and completely understood  what it must be like for the person asking for guidance and what it must be like for them to not be heard or taken seriously.

Then I found myself on Debbie's site. I read through rather quickly skimming for signs of validity. I went straight to her first post, specifically reading the responses from readers. Once again I was not surprised. Some believed her. People asked valid questions. Others felt threatened because it was they who had the connection, not her. Then the rest just questioned her motives. I found myself asking why we are so critical of someone's desire to share their truth? Why is it wrong to want to be heard or validated? Who among us does not want these things? 

A few weeks later I returned to Debbie's blog for a second look. I slowed down and read the exchanges between Debbie and her readers. What was clear to me was how loving she was to everyone. She thanked everyone for their opinion. She did not claim to have any special hold on Michael. She acknowledges he has touched many people and there are others who have had their own experiences. I bet this was hard for her but she did it. The Biblical phrase "By their fruits you shall know them' kept coming to mind. I could not help but be reminded of  the first time I watched Marianne Williamson on Oprah. Every time Marianne was challenged she responded lovingly. 

Then I read a blog post Debbie wrote about how hard it was after Michael died. I could no longer be silent. A soul sister yelled 'FIRE'. I put my personal self aside and showed up with my bucket of water. This journey is difficult. I have no doubt if you are reading this you know that already. After all I bet you are on this site looking for answers. Adding the element of fame to this experience is probably something only someone else having the similar experience can understand. 

I promise you we don't choose to be connected to someone in the public eye. As Lady Gaga so eloquently put it, 'Baby we were born that way!' Like Debbie awareness the awareness was there in our childhood. You may think we are nuts. Go ahead, we thought so too. Yet there comes a time when we are left with no other option than to acknowledge the truth. Why you may ask? Well despite how the outside world responds, the Universe keep telling us the experience is true in the most magnificent ways. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my contribution in support of Debbie. She is here to help you on your journey. She surely has helped me with mine. Don't be afraid to reach out and ask her how she can assist you on your journey. This is a magical time to be alive. Reach out your hand, you may be surprised. I sense a beautiful spirit wearing a sparkly glove out there to take your hand when you do.

This reader wished to remain anonymous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whole twin flame thing for me has made me confused and isolated from everyone that I associate with on a daily basis, but when you are experiencing this kind of connection with someone in the public eye...it adds a lot of doubt to the connection and makes you feel even more crazy. This site is the only place that has given me the answers that I needed. There's not much you can find on the web about having a twin as a public figure. I have spoken to others going through the same thing as I am, but I can't really relate to them either because mine just happens to be a celebrity. That just adds to the loneliness and the depression that I feel. That person that sent that e-mail was right when she said we don't chose who we're connected to.

ElevenSeven said...

Thank you for your comment. I understand your feelings. I wish I could help you feel better at this time. Just know that the doubt and confusion will go in time. Keep your faith and looking to god. Depend on your spiritual guidance and you won't go wrong. There is no need to feel depressed. Take delight in the blessing and gift of having found another part of yourself. That journey is yours and yours alone. It's ok that others don't have the same journey..it's designed that way for a reason. That too, I'm sure will be revealed in time. Best to you in love xxoo :)