10/10/12

Inspiration from Sri and Mother on Happiness

Twin Flames Mother and Sri Aurobindo
Happiness is a feeling many describe as a feeling of joy.  "I am happy because I just made the football team, I am happy because I just won the lottery or I am happy because I found the one I truly love."

True happiness, however, lies beyond the temporary upliftment of emotions through a single event.  True happiness is that which takes you on a journey through your thoughts and emotions and plays your part in the mystery of life.

When happiness comes it is an invisible force. One that yields the senses into something miraculous.  When I feel happy I am content.  I am in solitude because it is I and I alone that experience "my" happiness.  I am free from worry.  I am content with what is and know that all things are apt to change.

What then is there other than true happiness?  What other things in this life are worth being sad for?  Is it not the emotion and time invested in it that makes it what it is?  Does the emotion or the thoughts associated with the emotion make anything better?  If not, then why be anything but happy?

Happiness lies in the knowledge that our creator is all that we ever need   We define our own happiness when we simply realize we are the only ones that can make us happy.


No comments: