7/27/12

Radio Star - Remembering Your Truth



A gold star for those who remember their truth.
"As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways," he tweeted.

The tweet concluded with this: "If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth." It was signed "Michael Jackson Jr."






The exercise below is to assist you in recognizing your truth.  It has been taken from the book "Soular Reunion" by John & Diadra Price

RADIO STAR
(A cosmic radio source of very small dimensions and relatively strong radiation.) Webster

R     Recognize any inharmonious energy as a Star signal for the gift of Truth that      is seeking to make itself known.

A     Ask for assistance from your Spirit, the Spirit of your Twin Soul and the Spirit of all beings of the Light of Truth.

D     Declare your pure heart's intention.

I     Identify with the Truth:  That aspect of the nature of God within which is omnipresent NOW!

O     Om...Claim "I AM Om-Aum!"


S     Surrender
T     Trust
A     Allow
R     Rest

No comments: