7/23/12

A Message from Michael and Elizabeth

As most of you know I have been a medium all my life.  My grandmother and others have been regular contacts.  Last week I posted some of Michael's comments about his kids, family and AEG.  He remains concerned for the welfare of all his family members as is Elizabeth Taylor, who remains by his side.

Today this is what he had to say:

"I want to let you know that I love you all.  As fans and friends I could not wish for anything better.  However, the events of the past week have been tumultuous for my family.  My concern for them is great and I ask that you respect their privacy during this ordeal.

There have been many things that have recently come to light for my family that they were not aware of.   Some of it has been the events that had led to my death.  Even though it is three years since my passing they are still in mourning.  My heart remains with my family and I am very concerned for their well being.

Please refrain from spreading viscous rumors and lies about them.  What is reported is not always what is true and my kids are suffering because of it.  Please, please help them by keeping them in your prayers and helping them see the truth.

With gratitude and love,
Michael"

Elizabeth Taylor

"I want you to know that every one of you that decides to spread rumors will be accounted for.  Everybody that does this should know what they are dealing with.  Not everyone in Michael's life was especially nice to him and it should stand to reason that now that he has passed those same people are not very nice to his family either.

Believe me, the press knows only half the story and most of the time they get that screwed up!  Don't believe what you hear.  Know that things will be taken care of in due time and in the end everything will be fine. 

Paris, Prince and Blanket are the only concerns I have right now and I will see to it personally that they are offered comfort during this tenuous ordeal.  

Michael and I will not be leaving his family, especially during their time of need."

No comments: