7/12/12

The Man in the Mirror Project now LIVE

As I promised I have made available the postings from The Man in the Mirror Project in e-book and published form.  The link is at the right.  When you get to the site it will automatically take you to the ordering page for the printed version.  The FREE e-book version is available when you scroll down to RELATED EDITIONS.

If you haven't voted already, please take the time to do so here:  http://nextgreatestspeaker.com/?aid=93

If you too are an author or want to be author that has something to say to the world, I encourage you to take a peek at what they have to offer for you as well.  Every one of us has music to share with the world, and I hope you take the time to share yours too.

Thank you for your support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested. Thank you!
My website > www.sclerodermasymptoms.net