2/27/12

A World of Change - Keeping an Eye on Planetary Peace

Over the weekend I had noticed Michael was back from one of his excursions again.  When I asked where he was he told me Somalia.  "Somalia?" I asked "What were you doing there?"  "I was helping people get out" he said.  "It's terrible there.  Really terrible."


Somalia's so-called peace does not spare its children's suffering


IN A basic military clinic filled with wounded children, the sour smell of infection hung heavily in the still air.
Smothering her son's screams with her palm, Mina pulled back a thin sheet to reveal the terrible scars on his torso left by an al-Qa'ida attack just metres from the pavement where she was sleeping with her refugee family.

As most of us know, Michael Jackson had a rare opportunity to see the world.  In doing so, he was exposed to much of the war, poverty and suffering that has and is still going on in the world.  As he continues his mission to help humanity on the other side of the veil, I'll be posting his where abouts and how we can help him in achieving that mission.  It is one of world peace and for the upliftment of humanity.

I'll be adding another tab on the blog soon.  That area will contain things that you can do to help in the mission in healing the planet.  We are not asking for money. We will be asking for a little bit of time, maybe some visualization and prayers.
When time allows I'll be posting more information about who else is helping in this mission and it is my sincere desire is that you too will join us in it.

UPDATE:  Please visit the New PLANETARY PEACE PROJECT Page

No comments: