5/26/16

Twin Flame Communication; Before and After Death

Since my twin flame soul mate's passing, I've received communication similar to when he was living. Visions of him spending time with people on the other side, doing things, and continued telepathy.

I sometimes feel uncomfortable with the word "telepathy".  For some reason an alien comes to mind with little antennas on the top of his head.  It still sounds "out there", so for this purpose, I'd like to term it more accurately as "soul communication."

There is something about this three dimensional world that makes us think that once we die or another does, all things end.  That's exactly what I thought when my flame passed.  That all the visions, all the communication would stop.  Perhaps later, after I died, we'd meet up again.  But,
I've come to a new conclusion;  I'd like to change the phrase "he lost his life" to "he lost his body". Spirits do live on, as does the soul.  We are indeed eternal beings.

Because this process is still somewhat of a journey for me, as I learn about what is transpiring in my own life there are times I like to share those things on this blog.  As time moves forward, many people may be or may have already experienced similar events.

I have never read about flames after one passes that have had a similar experience to my own. So when faced with these new experiences and many times questions, I often go to the other side for answers.

In this case my questions were about visions I am still having seven years after my flames passing. Like anything else we often form concepts and conclusions in our minds that may or may not be correct.  In my case, this twin flame soul mate journey has been going on all my life.  So when my flame passed, I expected it to end.  In some ways still I expect it to end.  The visions, the communication, everything has been ongoing.

If your're familiar with the concept of twin flame soul mates, this might not be surprising to find that everything continues.  Logically it makes sense.  That when two parts of the same soul are either on the earth plane or the next, they'll still be able to communicate.  When you're actually living it, however, it's not so easily digested.  The twin flame realm is mind boggling for most people, including me at times.  We have been raised in a society that doesn't necessarily believe in the afterlife and I would bet that if most people heard the word "telepathy", they'd say you were off your rocker.

This concept and my own feelings about this situation I've found myself in recently came into play when the recently passed on musician, Prince, asked how Michael and I met.  How do you answer a question like that when we did, but we didn't?  My reply was the same.  We did and we didn't.  I found myself stating rather matter of factly, "We communicated telepathically."  It was the "telepathic" word that made me cringe inside, even though I wasn't even saying it out loud.  I think I was more awkward about it than Prince.  His only reply was "You're kidding me?"  I suppose when you're on the other side it might be more widely accepted (communicating telepathically), because that IS how you communicate with the living.  Yet to think we were doing it while on earth?  Yeah, you're kidding me!

I took my situation to my twin.  He always has the right words to say.  So I've decided to share with you his very logical and beautiful explanation on this subject.  Here is "Two People - One Soul" by Michael Jackson:


"Like a cell you each have a mind.  In a cell the nucleus is the mind.  The cells are continually transmitting information to one another.  This is always the same for twin flame soul mates - even after death.  

They are in constant communication, but can only be heard when one or both are ready to receive information from the soul. 

 The transmittal process is two-fold; One communicates while the other listens inwardly, responding in sound vibration through a frequency ready to absorb the information.  Sound frequencies are like light. Some travel swiftly, while others linger in the atmosphere.

With flames all sounds re - verbirate in the soul.  The sound of a voice in the mind, an image, is all carried by frequency.  The weight of the message and it's importance, play a key role in the receptivity of the receiver.  When one transmits a message, the other feels it in vibration in the body, resonating a response even without words.  

Knowingness comes from the soul. It's here that lies the aspects of the self that are linked to other dimensions and galaxies.

Let me give you an example:

Two birds are sitting on a branch.  One sings a tune and flies away.  The other looks on in dismay.  The bird and the song have fled.  But inside there is left a residual vibration.  The feeling of the emotion rising within as the bird sang.  This feeling comes from soul memory.  And so as twins merge with each other so do their memories and consciousness.  Vibrating in the same rhythm
for all of eternity.

These are twin flame soul mates.  The rarest of birds with the most beautiful of song."



The following videos demonstrate how cells transmit signals to each other, similar to twin flame soul mates.  





No comments: