12/28/15

Visions: Michael, Elizabeth and Jesus

It's been a little while since I shared any visions of Michael so I thought I 'd share one of the last ones.

It was Christmas Eve and he and Elizabeth were going to a "Christmas Ball" on the other side.

I'm always surprised by details.  In this case it was Michael's red shirt.

I've been sketching what I see, so I've posted what I saw below.  Elizabeth was wearing a white evening gown, with clear jewels on it.

It was also around Christmas that someone asked me what I saw when I saw Jesus.  He has appeared to me three times so far in the last two weeks.  The last time I saw him, his eyes were very bright and I found him to be very humble and happy.  I've posted what I saw him look like below.  The symbol came to me while I was drawing him.  I have not been able to locate a similar image or meaning.



No comments: