12/24/15

Jesus - The Gift and the Blessing

"There is divine order in everything on earth.  The reason for this is simple.  God constructs as the builder of form with certain principles and ideals that are made manifest in our world.  We see creation as a delight and wonderment.  Love as it's sweet reward.  Victory as the light that cometh in the darkness of the hour.

This Christmas season we rejoice around the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.  The salvation of the light of God and redeemer of souls.  He comes with wings swiftly from the heavens, guiding us and lighting the way.  We see in him the glory of our father and in the righteousness of kings and saints. He is the manifestation of god.  The son of the father and the eternal king of all kings.  He breathes life into our spirits and lends the wind to elevate our wings to fly above the mountaintops that seem to hinder our way.

Let us rejoice at his coming and wonder at his mystery, for the Lord God has come to fulfill his prophecy"

- St Germain

He sees everything in your heart.  Every word you say, every thought you think.  He knows you more than you know yourself and he comes to you in your hour of need and need of mercy.  

It is Santa Claus that brings the presents, but Jesus himself that brings the gift.

We are delighted to make you aware that He will be returning.  The hour is not known and his coming will be swift.  Strengthen your bond to him and fly as the eagle.  His time is near.


What a gift to know this Christmas that Jesus will be returning.  I can not say that I knew or have known, only that I know now.  Had someone told me years ago, I can't say I would have believed. Yet now I do.  May you too find solace and peace in knowing of his return.

Let me say again, I'm not a biblical scholar.  But I have seen the works of my father and have noticed great signs and synchronicity.  They have blazed a path so amazing that even to this day, I can't help but to shake my head in wonderment.

This Christmas I wanted to share something special.  Little did I know how special and how timely a gift as this would be.  Let me share his synchronicity and allow you to see part of his divine order.


On November 22, 1991, Michael Jackson released his Dangerous Album.  As you may or may not know, this was the album that Michael is quoted as saying:

 "I wanted to do an album that was like Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker Suite. So that in a thousand years from now, people would still be listening to it. Something that would live forever. I would like to see children and teenagers and parents and all races all over the world, hundreds and hundreds of years from now, still pulling out songs from that album and dissecting it. I want it to live."

If you've seen the cover of the album, you'll notice symbols, hidden words, pictures and a certain theme that prevails throughout the art.  In the center sits a world, upside down on a path riddled with danger.  On one side sits an entrance full of signs that let the viewer know it's dangerous territory. On the other side, we see a peace sign and Michael exiting under a peacock and symbols of our creation.

This album is intriguing.  It's mystery has been shrouded for years and many have sought to unlock the hidden meaning behind the albums purpose.  If you follow all the clues, you might see that the angels have trumpets, the Birth of Venus statue flanks the left side and a peace sign is exhibited on the left column of the exit.  This final destination is what has been long awaited for.  A peaceful world, out of a period of destruction.

It's representation is that of arriving to a peaceful world.  A world described in the bible and one that has been in prophecy for many years.

The name of the album held special meaning for me.  And through the years I've wondered at the meaning myself.  For just a few years later on the same date, November 22, 1996, did I paint something for someone who had just met with Michael.  The painting was from a photo of clouds and what I painted was simply what I felt.  That's what I was instructed to do.  And at the time I simply thought it was something that was being seen from others at that time.  Now I realize it was something to come.

The painting is a depiction of the return of Jesus being sent by our father.  The door is open and it signifies the same period that Michael had depicted on his Dangerous Album.  The synchronicity is this:  Both the painting and his album were done on 11-22.  If you look below you'll see that both numbers represent master numbers and both point to the same event:

11 - "Many think that number 11 is to do with biblical prophecy. Others believe that it is the 11th hour i.e. time right before the holocaust and mass destruction. It is written in bible that in last day’s disorder and confusion would escalate"  source:  http://www.astrovera.com/bible-religion/192-bible-number-11.html

22 - "The essence of the Master Number 22 is unlimited potential of mastery in any and all areas - the spiritual, physical, emotional and mental. The number 22 has to do with balance, manifesting miracles and new opportunities.  • The Word of God is at the 22nd level of conscience"  source:  http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76015-Recurring-Numbers...The-First-Synchronicity-That-Sparked-My-Awakening


Dangerous
Originally released: 11-22, 1991.

Painting done on 11-22, 1996
Jesus in front

I hope that this Christmas you find more than the presents under your tree.  I hope you find the "gift" that we all have been given and cherish it in your hearts forever.  I can't think of a more fitting and blessed event to be aware of on this special day.  Merry Christmas!

No comments: