4/9/13

AEG THREATENED - Conspiracy Theories


Some news stations are reporting news about "conspiracy theories" from Jackson fans.  I understand how the media would want to think that the fans have a fascination with Michael Jackson and want to dramatize his death and not allow themselves to think that Michael could have killed himself.
It certainly would look that way wouldn't it?  I remember back in 1993 I too thought Michael Jackson was guilty of child molestation.  He had the background, he spent time with children and every news station reported how strange he was and how guilty he "looked".  I found out differently and the truth was revealed that it was about money and the use of the media only furthered the efforts and fueled the mainstream thinking that Michael was guilty.  Besides, what great ratings right?  The biggest star in the world accused of one of the most horrendous crimes.  Isn't that what we value most?  The dollar and not the man?
Who was it that said that Satan himself is the master of illusion?  That we should never judge a book by it's cover or judge a person by the way they "look"?  The inside story is often far different than the way a situation is made to look.  Narcissists and people who intentionally wish to deceive others, intentionally plant things to do it.  The bad boss takes credit for the work YOU did.  The abusive partner makes it look like they have YOUR best interests in mind by telling everyone how much they adore you when at the same time they are abusing you.  Most times they have weaved a web so nicely by planting the nice words and pictures of grandeur about how great of a person THEY are people think it's crazy when you begin to tell them the truth.  How could such a "nice" person do such a thing?
This story is no different.  Michael Jackson is being painted as a drug abuser responsible for his own death.  I won't go so far as to say Michael did not have a drug problem.  I have seen him shoot needles in his arm myself.  However, he did not shoot the needle into his arm that killed him.  There is a BIG difference there.
Astrologically I am a scorpio and by nature we are investigative.  When Michael told me about what happened I asked him repeatedly if he was sure he didn't do something himself and was in denial.  Was he sure that it was a conspiracy and someone intentionally wanted to kill him.  "I'm positive" was his answer.  I would not have even started this blog if I DIDN'T think there was a conspiracy and let me just reiterate - I was never in denial or had star struck eyes for Michael Jackson.  I saw him as a person, not a pop star.  
So what DID Michael say?  When he died he said two sentences:  "Someone gave me a shot and everything went black.  I didn't kill myself."
Why would someone say they didn't kill themselves unless there was someone who was trying to make it look like they did?  Case and point - the conspiracy theories are NOT just theories.  They are a FACT.  
The catalog which he was referencing to me as the thing that was being sought after was being transferred at the US Copyrights office back in 1995.  Document Number V3142P354 states a title defined as "(I took an) overdose & 777 other titles (Part 002 of 004)"  Interesting title isn't it?
How convenient for them to make it look like Michael took an overdose himself and skate off with all of his assets.
Further, I mentioned AEG in yesterday's post.  That they didn't want the cameras in the courtroom because obviously there would be information leaked out about how Michael was truly treated.  This morning it was reported that:
"News agencies requested that cameras be allowed in the court. The motion was supported by the Jackson family.
No Cameras in Courtroom
AEG's attorneys argued that televising the trial could draw large numbers of Jackson supports to the courthouse which could be threatening to witnesses.
Under California law, the decision to allow cameras during a trial is completely up to the judge in the case. Judge Yvette Palazuelos ruled last week there would be no cameras and did not give a reason for her decision."
In this case I do agree.  AEG SHOULD feel threatened that large numbers of Jackson supporters will be drawn to the courthouse and THEY should feel threatened.  The irony is what is said will eventually be made public even without the cameras.  


No comments: