9/3/12

Recent News - Breaking

In earlier posts Michael had said that more information about his death would be surfacing this year.  Today there was an article that has captured some of that information. 

As the press, blogs and others continue to make their views known, I can only say it sickens me to no end to see how people can treat others like this.  From a twin soul point of view I can tell you I too was "an emotionally paralyzed mess" during this same time and felt the complete exhaustion of his body after he passed.

As more of this story comes out, I want you to know that Michael Jackson's feelings and demeanor were not as a result of some self imposed state.  This was murder plain and simple and I will do what needs to be done to defend not only my soul mate, but a friend who was stabbed in the back from so many people.  How would your demeanor be if you knew someone was trying to kill you?

I will celebrate the time when people start to look at their part in this mess instead of consistently throwing blame on Michael.  They all know who they are and I can tell you for a fact there are not many that were around him that aren't guilty.  Simply put, how can you call yourself human when you have no regard for the human being?

One of the articles I have posted a link to below.  As for me, I'll be taking a break for a week or so and will come back to re-post closer to the release of the book.  

Michael Jackson: London concert promoters expressed concerns in emails

Tags: News
Promoters of Michael Jackson’s planned 2009 comeback described in emails how they feared for the megastar’s stability, saying he was out of shape and consumed with self-doubt.
The Los Angeles Times obtained some 250 pages of messages, most between executives at Anschutz Entertainment Group, which was financing the ill-fated “This Is It” concerts set for London. Some of the emails indicated that executives were concerned that Jackson’s planned 50-show stand at AEG’s 02 Arena would be an expensive bust.
In one exchange AEG’s Randy Phillips wrote his boss that Jackson was “an emotionally paralyzed mess.” Phillips was writing from Jackson’s London hotel suite just hours before a press conference announcing the concert run.

No comments: